• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#1661 Vikki

Vikki
  • 807 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
    Keira, congrats!!!!! Oh my, Im sorry you fell!!! You looked beautiful on your wedding day! I cant wait to check out more of your pictures.

Our TTD was on Sunday and we used paint! It was a blast for all of us! I posted the teaser pics on this thread...

http://bestdestinati....int-ttd-51780/

Congrats to all you upcoming brides! My advice is stop and take in as many moments as you can. It goes by like a blink of an eye!
    Ok, I posted on that thread as well but DAMN girl, that top picture is sweet! I love it.

#1662 ~Keira~

~Keira~
    • 1,338 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
      Keira, congrats!!!!! Oh my, Im sorry you fell!!! You looked beautiful on your wedding day! I cant wait to check out more of your pictures.

Our TTD was on Sunday and we used paint! It was a blast for all of us! I posted the teaser pics on this thread...

http://bestdestinati....int-ttd-51780/

Congrats to all you upcoming brides! My advice is stop and take in as many moments as you can. It goes by like a blink of an eye!
      Very neat idea. I can't wait to see more. How long did your photographer say you had to wait?
      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

http://i794.photobuc....E_0170-1-1.jpg

#1663 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
      • 1,225 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 08:43 PM

The rest of the pictures will take 5 weeks!!!!! I'm going to drive myself crazy. Grant and I aren't the most photogentic so really curious to see how they turn out. Especially since we kept looking at each other and say keep smiling. LOL

#1664 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
        • 856 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:18 AM

Well Ladies,

We are leaving for the airport in 3 hours!! I am too excited to sleep : - ) I thought I would have time to finish my planning thread but everything is packed and I forgot to take pictures as the time started to wind down. I promise to post a very detailed thread when we return. If I can sneak in a few pictures of the resort I will while we are there.

Good luck to the remaining November brides!! See you on the other side

#1665 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
          • 278 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:20 AM

OOOhhh so exciting jamaciabride! Good luck with everything and remember, try to relax and enjoy your big day! Congrats!

#1666 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
            • 4,512 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:08 PM

Hey ladies! I've been on and off this thread... mostly off, but I just wanted to say that I'm back from my wedding and it was awesome! I was stressing big time for months leading up to it but honestly once I got there I just completely relaxed and let it happen. I just wanted to wish you all luck and I look forward to seeing all of your pics when you get back :)
              *Formerly Nikki07*
              My Planning Thread

#1667 ~Keira~

~Keira~
              • 1,338 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:02 PM

Welcome home date twin. Crummy Mexican weather for our wedding day eh? We got married at 3 so luckily the rain stopped just in time for us to get wed. How did your day turn out?

#1668 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                • 4,512 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:05 PM

Keira, OMG..... On Wed we went to the cenote and chichen-Itza and it was pouring! I was so happy because everyone says that it never rains 2 days in a row... ever. So I thought perfect, my wedding day will be gorgeous! Ya ok... lol. It was raining in the morning and then off and on in the afternoon so we couldn't have the wedding on the beach like we were supposed to because of the sound equipment etc. The beach looked destroyed anyways... but we got married at 3pm and it cleared up early enough for us to take pics and get married in the semi-sun lol. It was seriously windy though, which is why I had to have my hair completely up, which wasn't what I had wanted, but it turned out! It was such a great time! Oh, and then everyone was joking about the fact that I picked the song November Rain for our document signing and how I "asked for it" lol.

What time did you get married and how did your day go?
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#1669 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                  • 4,512 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:03 AM

Keira, I was just reading your review and we were totally on the same flights lol! I completely forgot you were from Burlington! Damn!!
                    *Formerly Nikki07*
                    My Planning Thread

#1670 ~Keira~

~Keira~
                    • 1,338 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:12 PM

Oh thats so funny. So my day was pretty much the same as yours. Though as you may remember from my review the sun came out just in time for us to get married where we wanted to outside. I just got a couple pictues of the set up inside from my aunt. They totally switched it up just in the nick of time.

I must have seen you at the airport. There were a ton of brides there but I remember most of them getting on the flight to Punta Cana. Were you in a group that was all dressed up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users