• VIP Member
  • 8,569 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:04 PM

Pics Please!!!

#1342 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
    • 1,225 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:17 PM

I went over my sisters tonight to help me put my dress on (mixed feelings on it), and she gave me an early wedding present. She framed our invite :)

Click the image to open in full size.

#1343 Vikki

Vikki
      • 807 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by SgtPepperette
        I went over my sisters tonight to help me put my dress on (mixed feelings on it), and she gave me an early wedding present. She framed our invite :)

That is so beautiful!

And we want pictures of your dress.....I'm sure it looks great!

#1344 Jess

Jess
        • 4,455 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

you girls are on fire! I'm just a loser and doing nothing wedding related except for shopping

#1345 sunset78

sunset78
          • 1,280 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:14 AM

Yes, post pics of the dress. :) And that was a great gift from your sister Melissa. :)

One month today for us for the big day. 27 days before leave. Time is FLYING!!!

I received my travel pillows yesterday evening, so I'll be able to send out my "pre-travel" gifts this week.

Anyone getting nervous? I just feel like I'm forgetting to do something, but know idea. lol

#1346 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:21 AM

Here are the awful pics. The more I look at them the more upset I get. They did a good job replicating the dress, I just think I picked a dress with to much detail. I should have known better. The pattern is just weird and it looks to floral..I just dont like it.

I remember the feeling I had when I tried the orginal one, and now this feeling is just so down.

#1347 amandseth

amandseth
              • 218 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

Whaaaa?? The dress is gorgeous! Just remember, once you get your hair all done up and the accessories on, it won't seem like too much. You are a bride, you are meant to look extravegant!! :)

I've finally started to look toward the AHR that will take place a week after we get home, and panic has fully set in. I've spent so much time worrying about the DW, that I've paid very little attention to the AHR. Looking for CHEAP favors and ways to decorate on a budget...
                Anyone??
                Annie and Wes, 11.11.09, GRP

Grand Riviera Princess Review
                http://bestdestinati....-review-52769/Planning Thread http://bestdestinati....nscious-52815/

#1348 sunset78

sunset78
                • 1,280 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

If I was doing a AHR I probably would have used Oriental Trading and went with the "tropical" theme of course. They have lots of decorations that are pretty cheap.

#1349 Jess

Jess
                  • 4,455 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:15 AM

Mel, I agree - it looks great on you. Once your hair and makeup is done it will feel way different!

#1350 sunset78

sunset78
                    • 1,280 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:18 AM

I agree the dress does look great on you. The dress will look even more different once you are done up. Then I think your opinion should change. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users