Photo

Moon Dance Cliffs

• Please log in to reply
979 replies to this topic

#451 lbcs

lbcs
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

Great info Negrildreamer! I am still debating about Moon Dance Cliffs for my wedding. Is there a way you can send me the link to those photos?

#452 elliek

elliek
    • 5 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:12 PM

Hello everyone!
      Just joined the forum. I am having my wedding at Moondance Cliff on Oct 23rd 2010.
      Just came back from Jamaica to look at all the resorts and booked it right after. Started reading all the comments on this forum and found it awesome. So far we went with Paula and Damian from sungold. Thinking of using sound illusion and band front page for reception. You think it is possible to have both on one night?
      I feel so behind. still no std, theme is kinda up in the air too...
      We are just checking thru the items one at a time. Thanks to all who had or will be having weddings at mdc for providing so many good info.

#453 lbcs

lbcs
      • 33 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

Hello all!

Rydm and Mastistyle, can I see your wedding pictures?

#454 Meitra

Meitra
        • 249 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:00 PM

Did anyone who got married at MDC have a welcome dinner on the beach? If so, did MDC coordinate that for you, or did you do it on your own?
          Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#455 lbcs

lbcs
          • 33 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:31 PM

I think to do it on the beach it would have to be at the moon dance villas, and I think they will coordinate this for you.

Does anyone recommend a cake person other than Miss Myries (Margaret) in Negril?

#456 Dreamstar224

Dreamstar224
            • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

I too am having my wedding at MDC, in May actually- I can't wait. I look forward to participating in this thread.

#457 lbcs

lbcs
              • 33 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:05 PM

Hi dreamstar! My wedding is in April at MDC. How is your planning going? I still have a ton to do! Top of my list is to find a good videographer in Negril. Anyone have any suggestions?

#458 Dreamstar224

Dreamstar224
                • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:56 AM

No, I have a ton to do also! Today is actually the day I need to confirm all my rooms. I did get the reception worked out though. We have such a small party that we are going to skip the DJ and dancing and go with a fire dancer and a couple hours of a steel drum band. I'm actually flying my photographer in from Florida, so I don't know of any videographers in the area. I'm sure they can recommend though

#459 Dreamstar224

Dreamstar224
                  • 13 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 04:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by negrildreamer
                    those look great. i have the resort in my RSS feed and noticed this photographer just posted pictures from Moon Dance as well. I can't tell if it is for Moon Dance Cliffs or Villas though.

Moon Dance Cliffs / Moondance Villas Weddings
                    This is actually a good friend of mine and the reason I decided on MDC!

#460 Mallory57

Mallory57
                    • 454 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:24 PM

Hi everyone! I am getting married at MDC in August 2011...I can't wait to see everyone else's planning going on...I think we picked an awesome location!!
                      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users