Photo

Wanted: J.Crew BM dress

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 miss di

miss di
  • 246 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 02:09 PM

i need a J.Crew Cotton Cady Lyndsey dress in CLASSIC NAVY, size 4, but will alter if a larger size is available. J.Crew seems to be completely sold out of this color in all sizes and I need it for a July wedding if anyone has one to get rid of...

#2 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:38 PM

I hate when J crew sells out of a style/color! There dresses are so great they go fast, I found this one on ebay it is size 10 but maybe you can get it altered? NEW J Crew Lyndsey Cotton Cady Dress Blue ? Sz 10 - eBay (item 200271225650 end time Feb-01-09 15:55:59 PST)

#3 miss di

miss di
      • 246 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:31 PM

thank you!!! turns out that j.crew is having issues with the manufacturer and they might be discontinuing the color altogether...... the bride changed her mind and decided we all get the same dress in a different style. still j.crew. still the same price. thanks again!!

#4 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 09:39 PM

that stinks! I just got my MOH's dress in that color and it is really nice.

#5 meghanmbm

meghanmbm
          • 203 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:16 PM

You should check out a jcrew outlet store. They have last seasons dresses for half the price. Good luck.
            Live every day like the next will never come.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users