15 replies to this topic

#11 KLO

• 1,084 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

& Congrats!

#12 Andre

• 603 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:54 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!

All the best,

#13 amesharpe

• 260 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:56 AM

Congrats and Welcom to the forum. I was a newbie to the whole forum thing too but you'll find these girls are a wealth of information. I'm a DT bride so feel free to ask me any questions and definatley check out the Dreams Tulum Sticky Thread

#14 BrideBarbie

• 136 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:18 AM

Welcome to the forum. Choosing a resort and not second guessing it is the hardest part of this process but it leads to the funnest part once you pick one... planning the details and anticipating your destination wedding day!

#15 SunBride

• 1,499 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by andime85
            Eeek!! These are the hotels that we are deciding between too!! I didn't think it would be so hard!! Good luck!

One thing that I am having a hard time with is finding out whether or not you can actually swim in the ocean at Sensatori.....lots of TA reviews say no, but our travel agent says that he knows some people who just came back and that you can swim there....can anyone who has actually been to the resort shed any light on it?? My family are "water people" and I would like them to be able to swim in the ocean....
            there is a thread on the azul sensatori and somebody there should be able to answer your question.

And welcome motorola, good luck making your choice. That's always the hardest part. At least you have it narrowed down to 2.

#16 motorola_mascott

• 17 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 04:52 PM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I'm so glad I found a forum with so many great people with awesome advice! It is overwhelming how much information is on here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users