amesharpe's Dreams Tulum Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 amesharpe

• 260 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by ksryan
    oh my gosh your pictures are amazing! I;m gonna have to find a professional!

Ksryan- I just used the photographer that was included in my wedding package. I think his name was Ruben. I think he did a great job too but I do wish I would have hired him to stay longer through most of the dinner reception instead of just taking picture before during and after the wedding ceremony.

#62 amesharpe

• 260 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by sdtooley
      I was just wondering how many guests you had there for your reception?
      There were 41 of us including my husband and I.

I thought that was about the perfect number of people too. Everyone stayed for at least a week (DH & I were 2 weeks) so we had a chance to hang out with everyone.

Some people went on excursions and there was always someone who wanted to go and someone who wanted to stay behind.

At dinner we all just congregated at the Sugar Reef Bar around 6:30 and then made our decisions about dinner. There was never any pressure to feel like you had to eat at a certain time or at a certain restaurant because there were enough people that wanted to go different places.

We had 6 children under 10 with us so there were enough adults to keep track of the little ones too. (meaning that they couldn't get into to much trouble or too far away with out one of us noticing right away)

#63 ddk5576

• 209 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:47 PM

Thank you so much for posting this.... it has been very helpful! My only dilemma now is which Dreams resort do we want to have our wedding!! Ahhhhh! ;-)

#64 geminiwanderlust

• 88 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

So excited to read your review...I'm planning a June 2010 Dreams Tulum wedding...I just paid the deposit to confirm on the 18th. I'm glad everything went so well.

#65 Tisha316

• 71 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 02:25 PM

YOur wedding sounds like it was absolutely beautiful!! I am so excited we have decided to go with Dreams Tulum!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users