Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:20 PM

I like that the kits are only $.99.

#12 merocket59

merocket59
    • 937 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

I went to staples during their penny deals they have in the summer and got pencil cases to use... good deal got 50 cases for $.50... I had to go to different stores for a few different days but I had some help and it was worth it! I am going to use one of the cute stickers for the top. I haven't taken a pic yet but here is what they look like... Slider Pencil Case | Better Office Products | Walgreens... so far for the inside I have alka seltzer (on sale at Target this week 1.89 for a pack of 24), chapstick, alcohol swabs, bandaides, and plan to get aspirin, sunscreen, and maybe some imodium and dramamine

#13 Cattie

Cattie
      • 594 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:29 AM

I liked that idea Megan, but I couldn't find them cheap enough in back to school season. Plus my mom said they might be a little to big.

I'm going to go with the FA Kits for 99 cents.

#14 merocket59

merocket59
        • 937 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:07 PM

True, I have no idea how I am realistically going to get all of this stuff to Miami haha

#15 shellb

shellb
          • 533 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:39 PM

We got some of the first aid kits at the dollar store for $1 (everywhere else I found in Canada was $2.99 and up per kit).

The kit came with some basics like band-aids, gauze, anteseptic wipes, etc. And we are adding travel size tylenol, immodium, pepto and neosporin to fill them up. We are going to add a cute stick to the front.

We got the extra stuff from: Minimus - For All Your Travel Size Item Needs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users