Photo

What did you use?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Cattie

Cattie
  • 594 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:23 PM

What did you girls use or are using for your little first aid/medical kits? I'm at a total loss of what to use or where to find something. I was going to use organza bags, but with all the cute little stickers and stuff I'd like something more of a box!

Thanks in advance!!!

#2 happygilmore

happygilmore
    • 576 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:29 PM

we got travel first aid kits from Bed Bath and Beyond for like $.99/each and added extra stuff like travel sewing kit, pepto and all the other stuff we thought people would need. We then printed a sticker with a poem about being under the weather and put that on to cover the orginal first aid sticker. Just about everything we added to the box we got from Bed bath and beyond- there travel section is great. Hope that helps!

#3 Angel

Angel
      • 2,635 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

That's next on my list and I haven't even began to think of where I would buy them. Thanks for the heads up on BB&B

#4 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

Also Target has them in their travel size section in a little box for .99 cents each too

Which means walmart probably has them too

#5 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
          • 382 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

I bought my kits at the $ store. I think it was at the actual Dollar Store. They were pretty full when I bought them but that had a lot of band-aids in them. I am going to take some of the stuff out so I can fit the extra in them. I don't think anyone is going to need 30 band-aids!

The worker at $ store said that the first aid kits are something they typically always have!

Good Luck!!

#6 Cattie

Cattie
            • 594 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 02:22 AM

Thanks girls!! I'll have to get them. If I keep getting stuff, I have no idea where I'm going to put my own stuff!! Thank god I don't have centerpieces to worry about!!

#7 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:31 AM

These are the ones that I used. As mentioned, you can get them at Target, CVS or even Dollar Tree.

Product Detail: Johnson & Johnson First Aid To Go Kit 12 Items from CVS/pharmacy Online Product Store

They were very conveinent & for .99 cents each, the price was great.
                I just added stuff like Tylenol & Immodium packets, and chapstick. I then used one of the labels posted here & put those on the front.

#8 Trice

Trice
                • 295 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:42 AM

I purchased mine this week at Wal-Mart for .97 cent in the travel size section. I need to check out BB&B for more stuff.

#9 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                  • 1,097 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 11:53 AM

this was very helpful--thanks ladies. I am so behind the eight ball now and need to get cracking!!

#10 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by YoursTruly
                      this was very helpful--thanks ladies. I am so behind the eight ball now and need to get cracking!!
                      Ohh right....March is right around the corner!!! LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users