St Thomas on Momma's Boys

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Jessica

Jessica
  • VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:35 AM

There's this reality show called Momma's Boys that airs Monday nights at 10pm EST
    Momma's Boys - NBC Site

Anyway, tonight's episode took place in St Thomas. If you are thinking of making this your DW location but have never been there, you might want to check out this episode. It showed a decent amount of the island - Coral World, a few beaches, the boat to St John (as well as some ruins on the island), the Mafolie Hotel (the pool area and one of the suites), and the Wyndham Bay (the rooms). Next week's episode also takes place there so there will probably be some new locations featured.

This weeks episode (if you missed it) will most likely be available on the NBC by next Monday.

#2 Morton-Woods

Morton-Woods
    • 301 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:46 AM

Im addicted to the show.... great views of the island and good info to pass on... thanks

#3 sherri

sherri
      • 73 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 10:13 AM

Jessica, Thanks for sharing!

They used Villa Banana as one of the locations as well and I believe that the show on the 19th will be hosted in STX. I have a press release about it if anyone wants to see it, just PM me! (I believe I saved it)! lol!

Also, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button has some scenes from STT!!!! I enjoyed this movie! Tho it sounds juvenile, this is not a child's movie at all! Thumbs up!
        http://farm3.static.....8a8dc807_m.jpg

www.weddingstheislandway.com
        www.mclaughlinanderson.com
        Stone Cottage and Rockworks VillasSt. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

#4 ~St.T Bride~

~St.T Bride~
        • 128 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:45 PM

Thanks for the info. I'm going to net search Mamma's Boys to see if I can find the episode online.

What scenes in Benjamin Button where St. Thomas?? I just saw that movie. It was really good, a bit long, but really good.

#5 samanthag

samanthag
          • 896 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

i saw the episode too!
            I think that one guy's mom is waay over the top!!!!!
            I forget his name...
            -the one who tore up her "invitation" for one of the women to go on the trip because she felt they weren't good enough for her son.

#6 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

Aww, yeah. Mrs. B I think is what they call her. She seriously needs to cut the cord.

#7 sherri

sherri
              • 73 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:57 AM

mddugas,
                The sailboat scene, beach scenes as well as them being in the four poster bed with the mosquito netting all took place on Water Island which is in the Harbor of St. Thomas! Very nice scenes! I was actually looking for those scenes as I knew that they had done some work here. Waited a LONG time for the movie to come out!
                Tho I knew about the Momma's Boy show, I missed it! Got the press release after I had ck'd my e-mails that day. Bummer! Hear it is a silly show, but cool that they came down to do some of it!

#8 sherri

sherri
                • 73 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:57 AM

mddugas,
                  The sailboat scene, beach scenes as well as them being in the four poster bed with the mosquito netting all took place on Water Island which is in the Harbor of St. Thomas! Very nice scenes! I was actually looking for those scenes as I knew that they had done some work here. Waited a LONG time for the movie to come out!
                  Tho I knew about the Momma's Boy show, I missed it! Got the press release after I had ck'd my e-mails that day. Bummer! Hear it is a silly show, but cool that they came down to do some of it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users