Dominican Republic Brides~ POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#81 vale

vale
  • 437 posts

Posted 24 August 2007 - 02:21 PM

Hi again

I've just found this e-mail address on their website if its any help and their website address

melia.caribe.tropical@solmelia.com

Hotels Sol Melia, Tryp, Me, Paradisus, Offers, Accommodation

Valerie

#82 christie272

christie272
    • 28 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:35 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm MARRIED!!!!! August 25th at the paradisus palma real and it was AMAZING!! Everything went perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for more. I'm at work today, but tomorrow I plan on posting some pics and a review.

Christie

#83 reneeny75

reneeny75
      • 19 posts

Posted 03 September 2007 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by christie272
        Hi everyone,

I'm MARRIED!!!!! August 25th at the paradisus palma real and it was AMAZING!! Everything went perfectly, and I couldn't have asked for more. I'm at work today, but tomorrow I plan on posting some pics and a review.

Christie
        Congratulations Christie!!!!

My fiance and I leave for Punta Cana (we are staying at Barcelo Bavaro Palace) on Wednesday to finally decide on our ceremony location for January (200! Palma Real and PPC are just a couple of the locations we are looking at. We would love to see some of your pics from your special day before we leave! Again, CONGRATS to you and your hubby!!!!

#84 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by christie272
          Hi everyone,

Christie
          Oh ssoo awesome! Can't wait to see pics and read your review! We are honeymooning at PPR!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by reneeny75
          Congratulations Christie!!!!

My fiance and I leave for Punta Cana (we are staying at Barcelo Bavaro Palace) on Wednesday to finally decide on our ceremony location for January (200! Palma Real and PPC are just a couple of the locations we are looking at. We would love to see some of your pics from your special day before we leave! Again, CONGRATS to you and your hubby!!!!
          Can't wait to hear what you think about the locales! We marry at PPC and honeymoon at PPR!!! Have a GREAT trip -- ad take LOTS of pics of the PPC wedding/reception location options if you can!

#85 hughesa

hughesa
          • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 12:47 PM

Hello All,

I am getting married at Sunscape Casa Del Mar in La Romana. We leave the 25th of January and will be married on the beach on the 28th. We have 61 guests joining us for the week

#86 sunrebekah

sunrebekah
            • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:55 PM

Hello everyone, I'm getting married at Excellence Resort in Punta Cana on November 9, 2008! If any of you have been there or are planning your wedding there as well I'd love to hear from you.
              Carpe Diem, Rebekah

#87 KarenON

KarenON
              • 19 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 10:07 AM

I'm getting married at the Melia Caribe on 4 December, 2007. Most things are looked after already, with last minute things to be decided once we get there. The WC has been very quick in responding to e-mails. If anyone has any questions I may be able to help!

#88 LindsayG

LindsayG
                • 95 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:04 PM

Well I did it, the trip is booked and official!

We are getting married on July 11, 2008 at 6 pm at the Paradisus Punta Cana. We are leaving the following Monday for a 5 night honeymoon at Sandals in Negril, Jamaica. I am SO excited that we are going to be able to visit 2 different islands on our trip!

So now we just need to start our STDs and dress shopping...argh!
                  Lindsay & Billy
                  July 11, 2008
                  Paradisus Punta Cana

#89 Debs

Debs
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,104 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:15 PM

wow, that's a great idea! not just a different hotel, but a different island!! Awesome! Doesn't it feel better now that you have booked?!

#90 beachbride074

beachbride074
                    • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 11:01 AM

another DR bride, I am getting married at the Grand Palladium Bavaro Jan 11, 2008 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users