Dominican Republic Brides~ POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#241 Liz T

Liz T
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

That is our plan as well - we'll be hitting the club at the resort after our reception at the Jellyfish.  I'm planning to stay in my dress too! - to dance the night away!  We are staying 11/11 - 11/17.  That will be our honeymoon as well, but we'll have a few days to rest before going back to work the next week.  (We also got to do a site visit last april, so I kind of counted that as a bit of a pre-honeymoon for us)

#242 FutureMrsDawson

• 154 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:49 AM

How big is your group?  We have 40 in total including us booked, but I'm pretty sure a lot of them will head off to bed before the club part of the evening begins.  Also, are you planning an excursion with everyone or just going to hang out on the resort?    The last time I went to an all inclusive with a group, there were 18 of us and we were all in our early 20's so I think this is going to be a different type of group setting.  I did throw a pack of playing cards in everyone's OOT bag, hoping to start a Euchre tournament when we are down there one afternoon :)

#243 Liz T

Liz T
      • 46 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

Euchre sounds fun!  We have a smaller group, 23 total including us.  We do not have any excursions planned as a group but my FI and I would like to do a deep sea fishing trip one day (and I'm sure 5-10 in our group will want to join us), and I'd like to try ziplining when we are down there.  We will have a cocktail hour meet and greet and a group rehearsal dinner.  Outside of that we'll just hang out at the resort.  I know it will be a blast though!  I can't wait!

#244 jlarruda

• 201 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

FutureMrsDawson & Liz- I'll be at the club after my wedding at the Jellyfish on Saturday 11/12 :)

#245 JudyBeautyBaR

• 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:04 AM

hello im new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users