Jump to content

Photo

Engagement Ring - GONE!!!! **UPDATE #67**


  • Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#81 alliegrenier

alliegrenier
  • Newbie
  • 41 posts

    Posted 20 February 2009 - 06:30 PM

    Awww...that's wonderful. I read you're entire thread in hopes that this would turn out with a happy ending! This is going to be an incredible story to tell your grandchildren in 30 years and you'll look at this ring and it'll have so much more meaning...because it's the man you're marrying that matters in the long run. I'm very happy for you.

    #82 lil_miss_frogg

    lil_miss_frogg
    • Member
    • 826 posts

      Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:30 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by alliegrenier
      Awww...that's wonderful. I read you're entire thread in hopes that this would turn out with a happy ending! This is going to be an incredible story to tell your grandchildren in 30 years and you'll look at this ring and it'll have so much more meaning...because it's the man you're marrying that matters in the long run. I'm very happy for you.
      You're right! This will make for story! Not to many girls can say they were proposed to twice (by the same man)! I am thinking even if for some magical reason my old ring turns up...I won't wear it, only on special occasions. I wouldn't want this to happen again!
      http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
      My Babies
      "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
      it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
      http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

      #83 ashey063009

      ashey063009
      • Member
      • 604 posts

        Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:33 PM

        What a beautiful story! Although it may not have gone how you'd imagined, it is definitely a romantic and phenomenal way to reinforce just how great your FI is, and how special your lives together really are. Thanks for the update!

        #84 hsims1

        hsims1
        • Jr. Member
        • 356 posts

          Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:05 AM

          Oh my, I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe you can find a similar one that is not to expensive.

          #85 lil_miss_frogg

          lil_miss_frogg
          • Member
          • 826 posts

            Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:03 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by hsims1
            Oh my, I am so sorry to hear that. Maybe you can find a similar one that is not to expensive.
            Haha! You should read the update...it's post #67 in this thread. I have the best man EVER!
            http://i44.tinypic.com/aemd8w.jpg
            My Babies
            "Love isn't about finding a perfect person,
            it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly!"
            http://tickers.Ticke....00ff/event.pnghttp://tickers.Ticke....JZW/weight.png

            #86 YaelM

            YaelM

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 5,369 posts

              Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:23 PM

              Im SOOOO happy for you! I read the whole thread and was so excited to read post #67. Your FI is a very sweet man! Congrats on the new ring!!!

              #87 Amarillis

              Amarillis
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,913 posts

                Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

                YAY... what a honey you have! That is the sweetest story ever... I still hope you find your ring... but your new one is great too!

                #88 deefalvey

                deefalvey
                • Member
                • 521 posts

                  Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:34 PM

                  I don't know how I missed this update - that is one of the sweetest, most romantic things ever! Brought tears to my eyes!! I am still sad for you about the first one, but happy and hopeful for you!
                  Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

                  #89 LAURENANDBILL

                  LAURENANDBILL
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 391 posts

                    Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:40 PM

                    oh my god horrible news!! thank god you both are okay.. i will keep you in my thoughts that ur ring shows up!

                    #90 hsims1

                    hsims1
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 356 posts

                      Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yoAzul
                      Im SOOOO happy for you! I read the whole thread and was so excited to read post #67. Your FI is a very sweet man! Congrats on the new ring!!!
                      LMAO.....Ha Ha...so sorry. I just read post 67. I am happy to hear that things worked out for the best. Congrats on the new ring.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users