Ick - WW Fettuccine is icky!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tvt

• VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:54 AM

Ok, so I'm trying to get back on the band wagon, so I made WW fettuccini from their Italian cook book. I was excited and it looked really good. It was horrid! I was so sad : Everything else from that book is so good. So, my point here is to skip the fettuccini. It tastes greasy noodles without flavor.

#2 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 09:57 AM

OMG I almost made that last night for dinner! LOL
      I dont reccomend the banana oatmeal cookies either. They turn out like little hockey pucks with no flavour!!

#3 tob1kanobe

• 216 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

I did WW before and loved it ...I am getting back on the wagon for the white dress --- i did alot of cooking light recipes...just plugged the numbers into the online calculator and had tons of yummy recipes at my fingertips (www.cookinglight.com). my only suggestion if you are used to flavorful food - cook all rice, couscous etc in low sodium ff chicken broth...and up the spices and herbs...this barely adds the points but ups the yumminess. I also tried to use salad plates for dinner to cut out the portion control issues...and i made cheater versions of my favorite foods...ie -- on weekends when I wanted to cheat , I would make oven baked fries with minimal olive oil, and top them with 2% shredded cheese, turkey bacon crumbles and ff ranch dressing...= cheater outback cheese fries...lol high points but WAY lower than cheating and eating 65pts at outback...
        Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users