Photo

Dreams Punta Cana- Beach Recpetion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 mimosa123

mimosa123
  • 153 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:44 AM

Has anyone had a nighttime reception along the beach? If so, would you suggest that or the one on the terrace?

#2 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
    • 668 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:49 AM

WE are planning on having the beach reception.. I will write a review when I get back. When is your wedding? I had searched for this also and it appears that all the past brides have had the receptions on one of the terraces.

#3 mimosa123

mimosa123
      • 153 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 10:18 AM

GREAT! My wedding is in April 2010. I'm glad to see that we will both have the same time of year as well.. I saw some pictures of the beach reception but like you said i haven't heard anything either

#4 DreamsBride09

DreamsBride09
        • 90 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:11 PM

Please please let me know too!! Im getting married at Dreams PUJ on July 1st /09 and I would much prefer a beach reception. Do you know if they set up tables and such to eat dinner or just hors d'oueves and drinks?

#5 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:43 AM

I will def let you all in on the experience... We can't wait!

And yes they will set up the tables and white linen on the beach itself for eeryone to have a meal right there on the beach! So unique to me..

#6 DreamsBride09

DreamsBride09
            • 90 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

Hi Everyone! I just received an email back from the WC Miguelina, she sent me the beach reception menus (which cost more than the regular menus) and there is a MINIMUM of 50 guests for a beach reception.

I am so dissapointed! I have 37 guest booked now - looks like I won't be doing a beach reception!
              If anyone wants the menus I can send them to you. PM me.

#7 lmg970

lmg970
              • 316 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:18 PM

that is disappointing, We only have 11 total so are going to keep it very simple with a cocktail hour and dinner at a restaurant, not sure which one yet as we do one child coming, my nephew he is 5 and I don't know if they allow him as he is the only too young in our group.
                Laura

#8 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                • 668 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:07 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DreamsBride09
                  Hi Everyone! I just received an email back from the WC Miguelina, she sent me the beach reception menus (which cost more than the regular menus) and there is a MINIMUM of 50 guests for a beach reception.

I am so dissapointed! I have 37 guest booked now - looks like I won't be doing a beach reception!
                  If anyone wants the menus I can send them to you. PM me.
                  Interesting... a year ago there was no seperte menu or price adjustment, or min number of people for that matter.. There go my plans for 3 months from now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users