Top 100 Baby Names of 2008

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

hey why aint my name on there! hahaha kidding. i never see my name on anything but its common, weird.

carly i love the name julien for a boy, joe and i talked about that and surprisingly he likes it too. i also like Jeremiah. i should send this info to roe! she is sticking with ella rose so far.

#32 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 04:58 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Jacqueline
      hey why aint my name on there! hahaha kidding. i never see my name on anything but its common, weird.

carly i love the name julien for a boy, joe and i talked about that and surprisingly he likes it too. i also like Jeremiah. i should send this info to roe! she is sticking with ella rose so far.
      That is weird your name isn't on there b/c I know a lot of Jacquelines.

Who's naming their baby Ella Rose?!? That's crazy...same name as me! And I didn't think that Ella was all that common.

#33 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:34 PM

Our friend Roe is having a baby in April (I think) and that is her first choice in names. Acutally the last names are kinda similar too! I'll email you, so I don't post my friends full name somewhere publicly.

#34 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 06:45 PM

My son's name made the list. #39, Elijah.

#35 ameliamae

ameliamae
          • 48 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

I didn't know amelia was on the top 100!!! I've only known one other amelia, other than myself!!
            The future Mrs. Sellars!!

#36 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by carly
              Our friend Roe is having a baby in April (I think) and that is her first choice in names. Acutally the last names are kinda similar too! I'll email you, so I don't post my friends full name somewhere publicly.
              That's too funny! I actually picked the names based on family things - Ella is short for my grandmom Marcella and Rose is Mike's granny - but also because I love the name Ella and how it sounds with our last name. I didn't realize it was such a popular name til this list. That would be crazy if our Ella Roses meet someday:)

#37 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

My future boy name is on there, but not the girl name. Interesting since I thought it was pretty unique. My second choice boy name isn't there though.........Hmmm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users