Photo

golfing in cabo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jwheels6888

jwheels6888
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:14 AM

getting married in may at dreams in cabo and me and my wedding party are looking to play golf any suggestions or an idea of a price range.

#2 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:32 AM

Golf is pretty expensive in Cabo but the courses are amazing! I got a price list for some of the courses a couple of months ago. PM me with your email address if you want me to send it to you.

#3 adevilbi

adevilbi
      • 29 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:12 PM

I have the rates for the Cabo del Sol golfcourse (Jack Nicklaus designed course). They have two courses: the beach course and the dessert course. Prices range from $175-$315 on the beach course and $115-$200 on the dessert course (depending on time of day and time of year). They are expensive, but the courses are gorgeous. My fiance and his groomsmen are all doing a full day of golfing two days before the wedding.
        Ashley D.

#4 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:19 PM

wooo that's what Michael and his GM want to do too! I would love to know the prices. Does Dreams actually have a golf course? or is there one like walking distance?

#5 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,047 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
        • LocationToronto

Posted 13 January 2009 - 05:22 PM

oh, and here's a list of courses: Cabo San Lucas Golf - Los Cabos Golf Course Guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users