ROR: How far are they

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tmemise

• 135 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 06:51 PM

Hi Everyone

Just wondering how far apart are the restaurants from the seagrape or the poolside? I only ask because we will have some gets that don't get around as well as they use too and i might have to re-think my reception.

#2 geology_rocks

• 215 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:50 PM

Seagrape is on the beach, right at the bottom of some stairs. Mammee Bay is at the top of those stairs as is the show stage and a couple of bars. The Plantation is on the other end of the resort. Maybe 4-5 minute walk depending on your speed. If you have guests that are unsteady on their feet, remind them to bring shoes with good traction. The floors get very slippery when they are wet.

Here's a picture from the beach.
      Alexandra Nagy's Photos | Facebook
      On the left is Seagrape, then the stairs, Mammee Bay is behind the railing on the right and the show area is above Seagrape. Hope that helps!

#3 kitty_kat_uk

• 170 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:49 AM

hi, I have a PDF map of the ROR I can email you if you give me your address,

infact, I'll post it in a new thread so all can find it.

#4 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

Hi ladies, I also noticed the other day that Jamaica's tourism website, Jamaica.com has been updated and is AMAZING! You can search for the Riu Ocho Rios and it will come up with a map of the resort which you can click and bring up photos and virtual tours. VERY cool and probably very helpful for brides to be! :)
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#5 tmemise

• 135 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

Thanks so much!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users