Photo

dreams/cabo/help please!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 AsianBride2B

AsianBride2B
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:58 AM

I've been working with Yarai, WC from Dreams, and she has been great at responding.

#12 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 07:34 PM

I think the other girls pretty much answered your questions. I just got married there last October, so if anything els pops up, just PM me :)

#13 Nene

Nene
      • 86 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 04:19 PM

I used only Yessica and she rocked. I had a budget and hiring a private WC was not something that I could do... If need quick responses then I would consider hiring a WC cause the WC at Dreams do take a few days to get back to your answers. Good Luck!

#14 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
        • 427 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:50 PM

Did anyone have problems just using the hotel WC for the day of the wedding?

#15 krebsler

krebsler
          • 153 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:30 PM

Does anyone know if you rent the speakers from Dreams and use your ipod how much it is for the entire evening? I heard $200 but I didn't know if that was the total price. Also, our friends I'm sure are going to want to party well after 11pm, any suggestions on where to go??

#16 jmill130

jmill130
            • 601 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:56 PM

Hi,
              We were married at Dreams last August as we had Mariana from Dreams and LOVED her!

Good Luck to you!

#17 MrsCarson011209

MrsCarson011209
              • 26 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:04 AM

Did any of you have to pay extra for guest if you went over 20 people? If so how much extra was it per person?

#18 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 8,569 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:39 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MrsCarson011209
                  Did any of you have to pay extra for guest if you went over 20 people? If so how much extra was it per person?
                  The extra cost varies depending on the package and or menu you are using.

I am using the ultimate package and the cost is $70 extra per person. I believe that the next package down is $58 per person.

#19 FutureMrs.S

FutureMrs.S
                  • 87 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

I am using Yesica as my WC, she has been pretty helpful. I'm expecting btw 50-75 people and I just couldn't see paying the extra money for an oustide WC, when 1. there is one (3) available at Dreams who plan wedding all day long and 2. I am able to ask questions get answers.
                    If your guest list isn't huge I personally wouldn't spend the money on the outside help.

Sophie
                    12 FLIGHTS BOOKED
                    40 GUESTS BOOKED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users