I am in love!!! :d

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
  • 456 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 05:54 PM

I posted awhile ago: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32723

I have had so many problems with my skin for the past year...breaking out nearly everyday and now I have ended up with some scaring. Anyway, I just had to share with you my positive experience with the new makeup and acne face wash that I have been using:

I started to use "Bare Minerals" makeup....OMG-what a miracle!!! It has SUCH good coverage without looking cakey or feeling heavy. i.d. bareMinerals I bought the started kit for $75 and it's AMAZING!!!!.
    I also just started to use Murad acne face products for my face and have had great results! Acne Products | Murad Acne Product | Best Acne Products (I am not a ProActive fan).

I just wanted to share these great products with you....I have seen some awesome results!!
    D & K
    October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#2 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:19 PM

That's awesome Kaylee!!! So glad you found something that works for you!

#3 La Romana Stacey

La Romana Stacey
      • 107 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:41 PM

I have used Bare Minerals and really loved it. It feels so light.

Kamay11 I went on the website for the Murad products and am curious which ones you are using. Did you just get the three step kit or are you using additional items. Thank for the info!

#4 baj

baj
        • 1,555 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:56 PM

thanks for sharing, same question as above

#5 momichele

momichele
          • 203 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

I also love Bare Minerals and if you have an Ulta around your place they have great coupons and discounts.

#6 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:42 PM

Wow, so there is a special for $30 for the Bare Minerals? I'm SO buying it right now! And will probably check into the acne medicine as well. I haven't found anything I liked in a looooooong time.

#7 Positanobride10

Positanobride10
              • 205 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:51 PM

So, glad to see people loving Bare Minerals. I have been using it for a while...love it! I am going to also suggest the Prime time primer...the make up will not come off during the day with the use of the primer. I think it comes w/the starter kit now.

#8 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
                • 233 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:56 PM

Also...check out this I blogged about that one of my good friend and fashion model promotes-

Fashion Model Megan Colley’s Awesome E-Boutique Litrato Photojournalism

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:55 PM

I did some research and found a site that offers free shipping on murad, so I just ordered the intro kit for $30. Figured I'd share here since it's a few dollars less then other places I saw it and free shipping...

MethodSKN Murad Acne Complex Introductory Kit

ETA: Ok, was searching for bare minerals on ebay and found this listing - http://cgi.ebay.com/....#ht_3268wt_952. It includes a link at the bottom to a different website were you can get the intro kit for $45 with free shipping! I'm also ordering that now.

#10 boscobel

boscobel
                    • VIP Member
                    • 24,213 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 12:55 PM

GRRR! I just got both my shipments and was so excited to test them out and realized that I ordered TAN instead of fair/light. I am SO not tan so that really sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users