Photo

Did anyone give instructions to their guests?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:00 PM

I have fans, bubbles, tears of joy packages for the ceremony. For the reception: pashminas, and hopefully cigars for the guys [but those we'll get in Mexico] and I don't really want to have to walk around and hand them out to everyone.

So, my question is, did anyone set up a little table or something for everyone and stick them all in buckets or whatever?

I'm thinking of doing this, and them having a nice saying in a frame for people to read to understand just what to do. If anyone else did this- what did you write and do you have a picture?

Thanks!!!!

~~

#2 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
    • 687 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:50 PM

How about placing one of everything on the ceremony chairs? If you are doing seat assignments for the reception you could place them on the tables. Or maybe a basket would work better and they could pick them up themselves.
      Photography by Tamm's Photos
      http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#3 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:53 PM

I am delegating (my new fav thign to do btw!) this to one of my guests. I will have them hand out the fans before the ceremony starts. Maybe you could do this!?

#4 Jenn

Jenn
        • 1,557 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

We put our fans and bags of rose petals on each chair for the ceremony. That way everyone got them and it was obvious what they were for... I know a lot of girls put pashminas in OOT bags. My hubby handed out cigars at the wedding.

#5 heather007

heather007
          • 620 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:38 PM

Good ideas. I'm thinking that the bubbles and the tears of joys packs will go on the chairs and the fans will go in a bucket or something- mainly because I don't have enough fans for all the guests- I only bought 32 and there are 35 confirmed, plus, my Dad and all the guys that I have talked to said that they wouldn't use a fan.

The pashminas I thought all afternoon about and I think that I will stick them in a bucket too, right beside the seating chart. That way, people can pick out whichever colour they want.

Well, that's the plan right now anyway, it may change tomorrow. LoL.

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users