Hi Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 weez

• 151 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:00 PM

my name is Louisa and my fiance Steve and I are hoping to get married in the Mayan Riviera next April.
    Still haven't decided on a resort or an exact date so any opinions would be gratefully received!
    Hope to hear from you all soon!

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:03 PM

welcome Louise!! my husband's name is steve too...

the riviera maya is great!! i posted some info on diff. resorts below.

i think if you don't have kids, aventura palace does a great wedding or moon palace if you have kids...or dreams tulum.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 08:23 AM

Welcome Louisa!
      A friend of mine just went to a wedding in the Mayan Riviera and it was gorgeous! Good luck with the planning :)

#4 Jennifer

• 218 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 11:51 AM

Welcome Louisa!

#5 LIZAGEHL

• 35 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 02:38 PM

Hi Louisa,

I had two friends that honeymooned in Riviera Maya. They both loved it! Congratulations!

#6 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 03:42 PM

Hi Louisa! One of my girlfriends attended a DW in the Riviera Maya - she said it was beautiful.

#7 weez

• 151 posts

Posted 26 September 2006 - 05:40 PM

Thanks everyone, its reassuring to hear good things about the destination at least!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users