39 replies to this topic

#31 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by *Casey*
    You're so freaking close! I'm so excited for you!!!
    Thanks Casey! Only 6 more sleeps until we leave!!

#32 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
    • 985 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:11 PM

I'm so excited for you Amanda! Can't wait to see your planning thread. I read in another thread that everything is under control with your dress, thank goodness. So you just have to go back and pick it up this week?

#33 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:14 PM

Yup...on Wednesday!! I need to go to Brampton for my hair appointment anyway (I didn't get around to finding anyone locally that I trusted to do my hair right before the wedding so I'm going back to my regular hairdresser!!) Things are really coming together, so I hope I'll have time to post a planning thread!!

#34 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
        • 985 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

I hate trying to find new hairdressers so I can understand that. Which one do you use in Brampton? It would be funny if we use the same place :) I go to Shear Envy by the GO Station.

Good luck on Wednesday!

#35 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:29 PM

Nope...not the same! I go to Hanh Salon on Hurontario (way up past Mayfield).
            I'm sure everything will be fine with the dress...if not I'm sure you'll hear me wherever you are in Brampton!!! LOL

#36 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
            • 985 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

The Hahn you use is in my neighbourhood :) Maybe I should try out the hair salon there? We've used it for pedicures and waxing but not for hair. However did you end up using that hair salon? It must have been miles out of your way.

I'm sure everything will be fine with the dress.

#37 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:08 PM

A friend of mine recommended it - she finds it so good she goes there all the way from Streetsville (mississauga!). We go to Teddy - he's awesome! You have to book a couple weeks in advance, but I think he's worth it!! Tell him Amanda sent you (in case it doesn't ring a bell tell him I'm the one with all the hair!!)

#38 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
                • 1,083 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:11 PM

You are so close and I am so happy for you that everything has come together (dress and all!). I can't wait to see pics and see your planning thread.

#39 Helen_S81

Helen_S81
                  • 985 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    A friend of mine recommended it - she finds it so good she goes there all the way from Streetsville (mississauga!). We go to Teddy - he's awesome! You have to book a couple weeks in advance, but I think he's worth it!! Tell him Amanda sent you (in case it doesn't ring a bell tell him I'm the one with all the hair!!)
                    I'll let you know if I decide to try him out. Thanks for the recommendation.

#40 Riu Mambo Bride to be

Riu Mambo Bride to be
                    • 81 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:49 PM

Oh wow.. It's been so long since I've been on.... Congrats, and please touch base when you are back.. I still have no idea what to expect from the Riu.
                      RIU MAMBO BRIDE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users