sdtooley
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blkatz
    check out this site-it has a bunch of pictures that everyone took
    Claudia Rodriguez | slideshows
    Blkatz,
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LINK! I am so excited to have a chance to go through all of these slideshows! I am always going back and forth about if I made the right decision and getting to look through her pictures again helps me alot:)!

#22 sgbrown

sgbrown
    • 130 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 12:26 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Blkatz
      check out this site-it has a bunch of pictures that everyone took
      Claudia Rodriguez | slideshows
      Wow, Beth - I never saw those slideshows before. They all look so great. I can't wait to take (and then see) my wedding photos. I've been telling Mike that he better start practicing his smiles in the mirror! He's also such a ham in pictures. Fun, fun!

#23 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
      • 341 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 07:59 PM

I love Claudia's work and tried to book her for our wedding, but she's already booked. I took a look at her site and thought Erik's work looked the most similar. If anyone has any input/experience on working with Erik or other team members (I see mention of Citalli, also), I would love to hear it!
        http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#24 Blkatz

Blkatz
        • 1,025 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by sdtooley
          Blkatz,
          THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS LINK! I am so excited to have a chance to go through all of these slideshows! I am always going back and forth about if I made the right decision and getting to look through her pictures again helps me alot:)!
          I am so happy I could help! I figured I would email them and ask so you could have a better idea! Good luck deciding on who you pock because they are all sooo talented!

#25 Blkatz

Blkatz
          • 1,025 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
            I love Claudia's work and tried to book her for our wedding, but she's already booked. I took a look at her site and thought Erik's work looked the most similar. If anyone has any input/experience on working with Erik or other team members (I see mention of Citalli, also), I would love to hear it!
            We booked Erik and I am so excited because I looked at his pictures and they are awesome

#26 lperron

lperron
            • 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 04:02 PM

I will definately be looking into getting Claudia for our wedding...she sounds really good!

#27 JC0721

JC0721
              • Banned
              • 74 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 06:50 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by sdtooley
                After going back and forth about which photographer to use for my wedding at Dreams Tulum I have finally decided to use Claudia Rodriguez. I am excited about this but I am still searching for some more photos or information about her work.
                Has anyone used Claudia herself? I know several people have used different associates there but I just wanted to make sure that hiring Cluadia is a good decision.
                If anyone could help me out I would truly appreciate it! Thanks a ton!
                Hi everybody,

She does seem really nice via e-mail and her prices are reasonable for the kind of photography she does. You might also want to look up the post by superez - she used Claudia last year and her pictures are amazing!

#28 gemmalouise

gemmalouise
                • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:43 PM

Hi girls, please can you help! I desperatley want to book claudia for my wedding in November but I have not had any responses to messages sent from her site. Does anyone have a direct email address I can try her on? X

#29 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

Try this
                    claudia@claudiaphoto.com
                    She is amazing and you will love her! We used Erick (her brother) and he was so great!

#30 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
                    • 5,705 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:36 PM

Good luck, enjoy to the last drop your big day!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users