Photo

Claudia Rodriguez Photography- Claudia?

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#11 nibsmom

nibsmom
  • 564 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 01:43 AM

I ended up booking Claudia for just our TTD. She quoted me 1000 for a beach and town TTD, and 1500 for a cenote and town TTD. It's expensive, but I'm hoping it will be worth it!!!

#12 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
    • 3,347 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

I have emailed Claudia to get pricing, I am actually considering finding my photographer before picking my date to ensure they are available! It is just that important to me!

Soon2bypowers- thanks for the pricing link! She is much more affordable than others I have seen.
      ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#13 amdecker

amdecker
      • 169 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 04:46 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by nibsmom
        I ended up booking Claudia for just our TTD. She quoted me 1000 for a beach and town TTD, and 1500 for a cenote and town TTD. It's expensive, but I'm hoping it will be worth it!!!
        Nibsmom,

How many hours is that for? Did you happen to ask her much it would be for just 1 place rather than two, ie: just the beach or just a cenote?

#14 pamela0728

pamela0728
        • 14 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

I am also getting married in Dreams Tulum May 8, 2009 & i was considering claudia as well. I am still waiting on her response. Have you looked at other photographers? Its hard to find them out there. Good luck to you!! Everything will turn out perfect =)

#15 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
          • 3,347 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 05:25 PM

Can anyone provide links to more of her work? Her website doesn't provide full photo shoots. I have not heard back from her yet and would really like to see more work before deciding.

Especially TTD, haven't seen any of her work there and I really want a TTD session.

Thanks!
            ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#16 nibsmom

nibsmom
            • 564 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 11:38 AM

Decker, I believe the cenote was four or five hours...I can't remember off the top of my head how long the beach one was. I did not ask for a price for just one location, as I really want to do pictures around a mexican town. She said either way the town was on the way to where ever we were going though, so I'm not sure if she charged a ton extra. Good luck!

Nina C.

#17 endlesslove

endlesslove
              • 362 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:36 PM

If you go to: Claudia Rodriguez | slideshows there are some examples there as well as a TTD session. Apparently, a new website will be launched this month as well, according to Claudia.

#18 sgbrown

sgbrown
                • 130 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 04:24 PM

I tried to book Claudia or Citlalli for my wedding on May 7th, 2009 but both were already booked. I chose to go with Freddy Damian from Claudia Rodriguez' team. I haven't see tons of work from him (I think he's relatively new to Claudia's team) but everyone that works with her seems really talented and I haven't heard a bad review.

#19 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

check out this site-it has a bunch of pictures that everyone took
                    Claudia Rodriguez | slideshows

#20 jerzygirl85

jerzygirl85
                    • 342 posts

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

I love Claudia's work!!! She is at the top of my list and hope she will be available for my wedding once we finally decide if we are going to use her!!!
                      ~~Joanna~~

Bride & Groom plus 36 booked!

http://tickers.Ticke....7ca2/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users