Jump to content

Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here


  • Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#511 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
  • Jr. Member
  • 216 posts

    Posted 01 October 2009 - 11:19 AM

    I will be ggetting married May 11 2010 at the Majestic Colonial :)
    Jessica

     

     


    #512 Vallarta_2009

    Vallarta_2009
    • Jr. Member
    • 236 posts

      Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:26 PM

      Congratulations Bride2b & Jessica!! Let the planning begin!

      #513 Jodi

      Jodi
      • Newbie
      • 5 posts

        Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:25 PM

        Hello fellow Brides,

        I am currently booked to go to the Majestic Colonial for the week of May 7 - 14, 2010. I am unable to get a wedding date during that time as the wedding coordinator has told me that the judge has no available times on May 10th, 11th or 12th for a civil ceremony. Do anyone have any suggestions in what to do. If anyone is booked for these dates and don't need the wedding time can you PLEASE let me know. Thanks to all,

        Jodi
        Jodi Hackett

        #514 Jodi

        Jodi
        • Newbie
        • 5 posts

          Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JessicaANDJermaine
          I will be ggetting married May 11 2010 at the Majestic Colonial :)
          Hi Jessica,
          When did you get this date confirmed? Who confirmed it for you? I am booked to go there May 7 -14th, 2010 and cannot get a date confirmed. Can you help in anyway
          Jodi Hackett

          #515 Vallarta_2009

          Vallarta_2009
          • Jr. Member
          • 236 posts

            Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:39 AM

            Hi Jodi,
            Have you considered doing a symbolic ceremony and getting married legally at home before you leave? They usually have times available for symbolic ceremonies and you don't need a judge to do it, the coordinator can officiate or even a close friend if you like.

            #516 JessicaANDJermaine

            JessicaANDJermaine
            • Jr. Member
            • 216 posts

              Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:09 AM

              Hey Jodi,
              I am having a symbolic wedding and i have hired Pastor Rick York to do the ceremony. My fiance and I will be getting married here in Canada first (City Hall) so that we have all our paperwork in order. We still consider our wedding at the majestic our real wedding day though. Hope this helps:)
              Jessica

               

               


              #517 JessicaANDJermaine

              JessicaANDJermaine
              • Jr. Member
              • 216 posts

                Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:10 AM

                oh and my WC is Sandra
                Jessica

                 

                 


                #518 CnC

                CnC
                • Newbie
                • 108 posts

                  Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:30 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JessicaANDJermaine
                  Hey Jodi,
                  I am having a symbolic wedding and i have hired Pastor Rick York to do the ceremony. My fiance and I will be getting married here in Canada first (City Hall) so that we have all our paperwork in order. We still consider our wedding at the majestic our real wedding day though. Hope this helps:)
                  Hey Jessica,
                  How did you find Pastor Rick York? Is he catholic priest or non-denominational pastor? I'm looking for a non-denominational pastor for a symbolic ceremony...
                  CnC

                  #519 MexicoBeachBride2010

                  MexicoBeachBride2010
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 280 posts

                    Posted 02 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CnC
                    Hey Jessica,
                    How did you find Pastor Rick York? Is he catholic priest or non-denominational pastor? I'm looking for a non-denominational pastor for a symbolic ceremony...
                    CnC
                    I googled pastor rick york and he has a website about his missionary trip. If you click on the tab weddings he has an email address and responds very fast! I am using him for my ceremony and love his ceremony! I'm so excited!

                    #520 CnC

                    CnC
                    • Newbie
                    • 108 posts

                      Posted 02 October 2009 - 11:07 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MexicoBeachBride2010
                      I googled pastor rick york and he has a website about his missionary trip. If you click on the tab weddings he has an email address and responds very fast! I am using him for my ceremony and love his ceremony! I'm so excited!

                      I googled him and did find a mission website, but nowhere can I find a wedding tab...I'm wondering if I have a wrong website?
                      York Dominican Missions is what I found, but seems outdated...would you mind sending me his info via PM or at carolineandchuck@gmail.com? I'm wondering if he belongs to a particular denomination and just wanted to find a little bit more about him before contacting him directly.
                      Thank you ladies!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users