Photo

Majestic Colonial or Elegance Brides Post Here

• Please log in to reply
1361 replies to this topic

#11 lscilley

lscilley
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

Thanks for link to those photos Robin you got some great shots of the hotel and the gazebo. Your work is fantastic!

#12 cforrer1

cforrer1
    • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:10 PM

WOW!!
      this is an amazing post. Well done!
      We really want to go to Majestic Elegance. I am going to talk to a travel agent on Monday. The pictures you posted are beautiful too.

#13 SunnyCherries

SunnyCherries
      • 79 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:26 AM

No wedding booked yet, but my little heart is set on the Majestic Colonial so far! We have heard really awesome things about them.
        This is just the info I was looking for!
        Thank you SO much!

#14 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by SunnyCherries
          No wedding booked yet, but my little heart is set on the Majestic Colonial so far! We have heard really awesome things about them.
          This is just the info I was looking for!
          Thank you SO much!
          Hey SunnyCherries
          If you need any help at all feel free to PM me as I am an Alberta bride too!

#15 SunnyCherries

SunnyCherries
          • 79 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:48 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lscilley
            Hey SunnyCherries
            If you need any help at all feel free to PM me as I am an Alberta bride too!
            Thanks Iscilley! I already have this thread bookmarked! If I come across any questions when we get into the planning some more, I will be sure to seek your wisdom

#16 lscilley

lscilley
            • 1,466 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:24 PM

BUMP for any new members!!

#17 nvargasNY17

nvargasNY17
              • 3 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:14 AM

hi , thanks for the info its great,
                does anyone know if they have any beach receptions?

#18 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
                • 358 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:36 AM

yes you can do a beach reception with a full dinner which is like 50per person I think or you can rent a privtae spot for cake and music for i think 3 hours but I am still wiating for the wc to get back to me... I am using a resort restaurant for dinner and doing the private beach for cake and music Hope this helps.........

#19 joshfrommontreal

joshfrommontreal
                  • 291 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:15 PM

yes there are beach receptions, but they do cost extra. Like mentioned above it is about $50 per person plus it costs extra if you would like an open bar.

#20 lscilley

lscilley
                    • 1,466 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

These are most of your options: I posted all this info and more on the 1st page of this thread if you would like to see all that. I highlighted the beach option for you.

Reception Options:
                      Private reception with dinner by the pool - $55 + 26%/person
                      Private reception with dinner by the ocean - $65 + 26%/person
                      Special Private Party with dinner at Parrot Bar -$55 +26%/person BBQ Menu
                      Just a Party at Parrot Bar - $300 location rental fee + open bar + music
                      Just a Party on the Beach - $400 location rental fee +open bar + music (see below for open bar and music costs)
                      Party and Dinner in Presidental Suite -$55 +26%/person + $1000 rental fee + open bar + music
                      Party in Presidental Suite - $1000/24hrs for location fee + open bar + music
                      Private Party in Disco - $500/hour + DJ + opne bar
                      Non-Private Set Dinner Menu for whole group at either The Rodeo(Steakhouse) or Tres Carabelas(Seafood)- FREE * note they do section off an area for your group*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users