Does anyone know if the Excellence works with any specific excursion company? My fiance and I are honeymooning there after our wedding, and we were wondering if they have a in house desk where we could book excursions and what company it was so we could look at the trips in advance!

Thanks SMF47. I thought we could provide a CD for the ceremony. Do you know about the reception part? I would like to provide music for that also.

You can provide your own music for the reception, as long as you have a device to play. So if you're using an iPod, you need to have an iPod dock. To get one from the hotel is around $100+ I believe. Much cheaper and easier to bring your own if you ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUSH* View Post
Thanks SMF47. I thought we could provide a CD for the ceremony. Do you know about the reception part? I would like to provide music for that also.

Thanks guys!

Great info ENDLESSLOVE.

We are looking to have about 20 guests..so maybe we should look into booking a DJ. Who are you using SMF47?

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesslove View Post
You can provide your own music for the reception, as long as you have a device to play. So if you're using an iPod, you need to have an iPod dock. To get one from the hotel is around $100+ I believe. Much cheaper and easier to bring your own if you ask me.
You would think they'd have some kind of cd player you could use.