Ashley0802
    • 279 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 01:41 PM

Congrats & Welcome!!

#13 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 02:03 PM

to the forum! Best of luck with your planning!

#14 HCharles

HCharles
        • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:40 PM

Uh oh!! Have you had bad experiences with Chandly already?? I am about to head down to ROR on January 11 for our big day on January 15. I can let you know how it goes. She isn't very helpful with returning emails I have found so far. But she eventually got back to me. I have attened a coupel of destination weddings and been able to attend the bride's meeting with the wedding coordinator for the resort and they went well. My two friends said that they both felt things weren't going well until they actaully got down there and met face to face. But those weddings were also at other resorts! I am hopeful! I'll let you know how it goes!

#15 KLO

KLO
          • 1,084 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

& Congrats!

#16 Andre

Andre
            • 603 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:22 PM

Congratulations Chandlyn, and welcome!

All the best,

Andre

#17 deefalvey

deefalvey
              • 521 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:44 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! You will find so much info on this site!
                Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#18 JAIDIVAxIZxWIFED

JAIDIVAxIZxWIFED
                • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:15 AM

Hey Guys...I forgot to mention, my name is Jai. Chandlyn is my wedding planner...and she kinda sux. Lol!

#19 JAIDIVAxIZxWIFED

JAIDIVAxIZxWIFED
                  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 04:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by HCharles
                    Uh oh!! Have you had bad experiences with Chandly already?? I am about to head down to ROR on January 11 for our big day on January 15. I can let you know how it goes. She isn't very helpful with returning emails I have found so far. But she eventually got back to me. I have attened a coupel of destination weddings and been able to attend the bride's meeting with the wedding coordinator for the resort and they went well. My two friends said that they both felt things weren't going well until they actaully got down there and met face to face. But those weddings were also at other resorts! I am hopeful! I'll let you know how it goes!

I've been having issues with Chandlyn since day one! I don't have confirmed pricing on my menu's and the wedding is in less than 2 months. I'm totally not comfortable leaving important details till the last minute, and I just can't stand that she's the Only point of contact...especially since she's so unreliable. Please let me know if everything works out for you when you get down there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users