Photo

RMB Review and Other RMB Info

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#11 jjurick

jjurick
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:43 PM

Wow Indigo! Thank you!!! What excursions did you do? Were the flowers included in your package on the gazebo? Everything looks great.

#12 Indigo

Indigo
    • 120 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:36 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jjurick
      Wow Indigo! Thank you!!! What excursions did you do? Were the flowers included in your package on the gazebo? Everything looks great.
      Our group went on the Ocean safari, horse back riding and ziplining excursions. We also went into town to the Hip Street for some shopping. A few of our guest also went to Margaritaville one evening. The flowers on the arch of the plaza gazebo are included in the free package. HTH.

#13 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
      • 58 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 01:44 PM

Thank you so much for posting this!

#14 montegobay09

montegobay09
        • 832 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 03:38 PM

Fun!! I can't wait till it's my turn. Thanks so much for the info!

#15 Indigo

Indigo
          • 120 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 12:49 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by montegobay09
            Fun!! I can't wait till it's my turn. Thanks so much for the info!
            RMB is a beautiful resort. You will have tons of fun.

#16 trina0724

trina0724
            • 23 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 09:06 AM

This was so helpful! Thank you so much!

#17 Indigo

Indigo
              • 120 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 11:19 PM

Hello Ladies...just adding pics of reception setup at RMB. I also added more resort pics to my photobucket album.

RMB Photobucket album: Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#18 CanadianBride84

CanadianBride84
                • 58 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:54 PM

I wanted my wedding on the beach, but it looks like there is no privacy at all, makes me a little nervous.

#19 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                  • 1,097 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:14 PM

Indigo--should we have concerns about privacy on the beach during the ceremony? One othe other RIU0MB brides mentioned stragglers being inconsiderate during the ceremony and when pic taking. Will Chantelle block the area off?? Please advise.

#20 Indigo

Indigo
                    • 120 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by YoursTruly
                      Indigo--should we have concerns about privacy on the beach during the ceremony? One othe other RIU0MB brides mentioned stragglers being inconsiderate during the ceremony and when pic taking. Will Chantelle block the area off?? Please advise.
                      Hello Ladies,

I watched 2 weddings at the Beach Gazebo. For both of the wedding, the beach loungers were way to close for my comfort. I did not see anything blocking or separating the beach loungers. I also did not see any RMB personnel available to stop any beach lounger from potentially interrupting the ceremony. So, after watching the 2 ceremonies, my concern was about the amount of space available for seating guests at the beach gazebo and the proximity of beach loungers to the beach gazebo. I don't think there is enough space to seat more than 20-30(?) guest in that area unless RMB place chairs on the grass. When I had my meeting with Chantelle I presented my concerns to her and she said that they would move the loungers further away from the ceremony site. Nevertheless, we chose to go with the plaza gazebo because it is a fairly quiet area of the resort. RMB hosts their evening shows near the plaza gazebo. So, during the day everyone is on the beach (near the beach gazebo) and in the evening everyone moves to the area where the shows are held (near the plaza gazebo). So, our ceremony was fairly private/quiet and our dinner (which was on the upper level end of Mahoe Bay that is near the beach gazebo) was very private/quiet.

I got the impression that Chantelle is new at being a wedding coordinator; however, she seems like she tries really hard to make your ceremony just what you want it. She had me give her a sheet of paper with every "extra" thing I would like for her to do. She says she uses that on the wedding day to ensure that she completed everything I requested. Chantelle generally arrives before 9:00 am but she doesn't leave until 7 or 8 pm in the evening. I sat and chatted with her one night as she waited for someone to come pick her up from work and she appears to be someone who really works hard at what they do. So, again, let Chantelle know how far you would like for the beach loungers to be moved and I'm sure she will try to accommodate your request.

Without a doubt, both the RMB beach and plaza gazebo's are beautiful places for a wedding ceremony. HTH.

Indigo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users