Sign in to follow this  
Ellipse22

SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltownontario View Post
Anyone have a suggestion for great boudoir pictures in this areahuh.gif
Try Shelley!! Shelley Jean Photography :: Guelph Photographer :: Southwestern Ontario Photographer :: Kitchener Photographer :: Georgetown Photographer :: Weddings :: Portraits :: Engagement
She is in this thread (chicka) & she lives in Guelph!
I am hopefully going to be doing one with her the end of this year for an anniversary present for Jeff!

Check out Click Photography- capturing life

She is going to be our photographer and is amazing! I know she had pictures of boudoir shoots on her blog from awhile ago .... it would take some searching. But if you like her work, just email her and ask. She is located in Baden, Ontario (outside KW) but will travel anywhere.

Angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
Hey ON ladies...

Im off to Jamaica. The limo is picking us and our 9 guests (haha) up in an hour. Its gonna be a long night/day. Cant wait to get away for 2 weeks. Oh the drinking...
Im not doing a planning thread and probably wont do a review when I get back... Im too lazy and dont really care :) I may post a link to pics.
Cheers ladies, thanks for the laughs the last bunch of months. Daquiri's and Red Stripe -- HERE I COME.
Have a good time Kayte! Hope you love Jamaica and everything goes well!

Hope you had a great time Kayte!

And thanks for the plug Amanda! I haven't been on BDW for soooo long, it is so strange.

How is everyone doing?

No problem Shelley! :)

Oh...I have a DR question for you. Did you actually get married in DR?? I'm wondering if I have to register my marriage certificate here in Canada?? If so, how the censored.gif do I do that!!?? Also, did you get your MC legalized? Or just translated?? What a PITA this is!!!??

Well, now that Kayte is back we have to start thinking about a get together date!! Here's what I have so far...

May 23rd or May 30 - which is best for everyone?? Anyone not able to make it then??

Disregard my last msg...it turns out I'm not allowed to advertise personal non-wedding items for sale!! If anyone is looking for a microsuede sectional sofa, please let me know!

Also, what are you all thinking for a get together?? Do you want to meet somewhere for drinks & appies?? Or my house is still available if you want! I will have to warn you that I have a crazy dog who likes to greet new people by jumping! lol