Sign in to follow this  
Ellipse22

SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
chicklet...when did you get your certificate...I still havent gotten mine. I am soooo mad at RIU!
It got here on tuesday I think it was. I was able to change some stuff without it (bills etc) but the banks and government weren't allowing me to do anything until they had a copy.
Did u manage to get any of your money back from them in regards to the seagrape?

I has taken me two months and many letters to get a response from Riu. I got it last Wednesday. The haven't offered to give me money for seagrape. I haven't responded to them as I want my marriage certificate first. They are so frustrating.

Hey ON ladies...

Im off to Jamaica. The limo is picking us and our 9 guests (haha) up in an hour. Its gonna be a long night/day. Cant wait to get away for 2 weeks. Oh the drinking...

Im not doing a planning thread and probably wont do a review when I get back... Im too lazy and dont really care :) I may post a link to pics.

Cheers ladies, thanks for the laughs the last bunch of months. Daquiri's and Red Stripe -- HERE I COME.