Sign in to follow this  
Ellipse22

SWO Brides/Wives ~ Official Chat Thread w/List

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
You must be so excited to be having the family back together again!! So exciting!!
Yes and no..isn't that bad!! I miss them like crazy but I'm not looking forward to being alone as Jeff will be staying in Hamilton.

Hahaha - BD shoot wasnt nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The white wine helped a bit - hehe. No teasers yet, hopefully soon. I should be able to post a few, they're not very racy.

BTW - Thanks for the B2B nomination! Haha, not sure I deserve it -- I dont really contribute to the site much. Just add my sarcastic 2 cents where I see fit!

Quote:
I actually didn't even take them with me - I was concerned with the weight of my suitcases! I was a smidgen overweight as it was! Well, between Jeff & I we were 40.2kg & the allowable is 40kg!!
But thank you so much anyway! I will get them back to you the next time I see you!
Holy toot girl. You did awesome with your bags....we ended up 6kg over on the way there totalling $120 and 11 on the way home!!! BAhhhh!!! paying $220 going home. We were very unhappy and will be discussing this with the TA

Quote:
OK OK Tan!!
I don't have a review yet...I have a LOT to say so I need to find time to get it done, but here are a few pics to hold you over!!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...963#post672166
Great pics Amanda!!! You looked absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to hear how your day went..I was thinking of you while getting my hair done. I said to Christene (she was in the salon too) that I wondered how you were doing.
I hope you missed the rain...we just did ..it held off for us :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
Hahaha - BD shoot wasnt nearly as bad as I thought it would be. The white wine helped a bit - hehe. No teasers yet, hopefully soon. I should be able to post a few, they're not very racy.
Glad everything went well for you Kayte. Can't wait to see a couple pics....the nice ones...*lol*