Thanks for the advice!  I am already over it....!

Tropic Lover!!!  Your pictures are absolutely amazing! Everything about your wedding was perfect-from your dress, to your guests to the cake!!

Loved loved loved it.  Congrats to you!

<3 K

Your pictures are amazing!!! Congrats to you :) if you don't mind me asking, what part did you have your reception at?! We are opting for a beach ceremony but are a little confused on where we will have our reception at? We are getting married at OCT April 19th 2013

TropicLover - Your photos are absolutely stunning. You look beautiful!  Congratulations!

Did you have your dinner/dance in the Villa Marina restaurant? What did you think of that reception venue compared to the lobby terrace?

@Tropiclover. Your pictures are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Looking at how wonderful your wedding looked calms my nerves. What photographer did you use? Do you have any suggestions or advice for us brides with upcoming weddings? Did you hire any outside vendors?

Hey Ladies!

The dessert option that comes with our meal is completely different than the wedding cake served or are they the same? 

Does anyone have the types of wedding cake choices available?  I know I have it somewhere....!

Thanks!

-K