Christine
  • VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:50 AM

thanks girls and thanks Leigh! I am so excited to see the rest now
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:01 AM

thanks for the kind comments everyone! i think christine looks just great! im sure her hubby to be is going to freak out - in a good way :)

#13 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:06 AM

Christine you look hot girl...great job again Leigh...love the tropical backgrond stuff where did you guys shoot?

#14 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:07 AM

hot damn, Christine - those are smokin! i love that black and green number - i think that last picture is my favorite. wow - your FI is going to flip when he sees these! when are you going to give them to him? so much for bedroom boredom ... (wink, wink)

i've talked a girlfriend of mine in MN into doing these too. we were telling her mom about how i did them, and now she wants to. her mom was offering up her lingerie! lol

#15 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:08 AM

we shot at a house in mission bay. i shot a wedding there last year and just decided to email the owner and as her if we could use the house. she said - sure!

#16 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:19 AM

Christine you look hot!! Your FI is going to love them!!

#17 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
            • VIP Member
            • 4,116 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:34 AM

omg! Gorgeous!! You really are quite the little hottie Ms Christine!

At one point I was looking at the pics and thinking, "She's a teacher?!?" Lol!! I bet there's boy or two in your schoool with a little "cute teacher crush" on you! ;-)

And, of course, GREAT job Leigh! You do are so good at capturing everyone's "inner vamp"!! :-)

#18 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:34 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              hot damn, Christine - those are smokin! i love that black and green number - i think that last picture is my favorite. wow - your FI is going to flip when he sees these! when are you going to give them to him? so much for bedroom boredom ... (wink, wink)

i've talked a girlfriend of mine in MN into doing these too. we were telling her mom about how i did them, and now she wants to. her mom was offering up her lingerie! lol
              Ann-I think I would like to do what Lenita did and have his open the book on the wedding day, preferably with a photographer there to catch his reaction.

Your friend won't regret getting this done-it was very painless and doing it by myself wasn't bad at all.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#19 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by redwards
              omg! Gorgeous!! You really are quite the little hottie Ms Christine!

At one point I was looking at the pics and thinking, "She's a teacher?!?" Lol!! I bet there's boy or two in your schoool with a little "cute teacher crush" on you! ;-)

And, of course, GREAT job Leigh! You do are so good at capturing everyone's "inner vamp"!! :-)
              I did get asked to the prom this year! yes I think all teachers have the naughty teacher side of them, but for the most part I am a very respectable teacher...

#20 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
                for the most part I am a very respectable teacher...

Good to know!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users