reevesbride

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

I heard the same thing. I have been dealing with Cynthia directly since Mariana left... I originally had someone named Angelica? But I believe she hasn't been dealing with me anymore. All of the emails, besides ones coming from Cynthia, are no longer signed with any name at all! Maybe they are all just dealing with emails since Mariana left?

I am just getting so confused by the emails I am getting! I sent a picture of an archway for our ceremony, and asked for a quote on the flowers going across the top of the canopy like the picture shows, and ended up getting a quote for like almost 8 grand where they were building an entire deck as an aisle runner...and another quote for a second picture I sent showing the same thing for 4 grand but using silk flowers......just extremely confused. LOL.

Congrats! I am curious to hear how everything goes! We are getting married on May 19, 2017. My future SIL got married there in 2014 and it was awesome!

Have you been getting responses back from Cynthia quickly? We did initially a couple weeks ago when the change happened. But, we sent an email last week and it's been a week and we haven't heard back. Getting a little concerned on what's going on.

Edited by KristinC

Have you been getting responses back from Cynthia quickly? We did initially a couple weeks ago when the change happened. But, we sent an email last week and it's been a week and we haven't heard back. Getting a little concerned on what's going on.

I've had the same experience. She was great in the beginning and after such little time in charge it's been drastically downhill. I resorted to calling and spoke to her and she promised to reply but that was three days ago and still nothing. I'm worried also.

I've had the same experience. She was great in the beginning and after such little time in charge it's been drastically downhill. I resorted to calling and spoke to her and she promised to reply but that was three days ago and still nothing. I'm worried also.

I'm sure once we get a little closer, everything will be okay.  I don't have much important questions to ask her at this point so I'm not too concerned.  I do miss Mariana though!!! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

It definitely has slowed down...a lot. I asked my mom to help me and call her a few weeks ago, she was told on three separate days that she would be calling her back within 10 minutes....to have no call back at all.

When I mentioned it Cynthia became very responsive, and then has ceased again....

She did send me a quote for the extra flowers I wanted...but included building a whole arch way, and an estimate for 2 by 4's...which really confused me? Haha! No! Just the flowers.

My future SIL got married there in 2014, and this is how it was until about 4 months out from her wedding. I am less than 8 months now, I am hoping it improves. I am someone who needs to plan, and this is just spiking my anxiety, LOL!

My fiancé's best friend, and best man, is currently at the resort for his honeymoon which ended up being a funny coincidence. I should send him to go find Cynthia lol!

Just edited this*...

I like how I haven't had coffee yet, and basically quoted the same thing I said before... LOL.

Keep me updated please :) I will do the same!

Got a response back 5 minutes after I posted that...telling me to look at a catalog. :)

Edited by Mzeidma1

It definitely has slowed down...a lot. I asked my mom to help me and call her a few weeks ago, she was told on three separate days that she would be calling her back within 10 minutes....to have no call back at all.

When I mentioned it Cynthia became very responsive, and then has ceased again....

She did send me a quote for the extra flowers I wanted...but included building a whole arch way, and an estimate for 2 by 4's...which really confused me? Haha! No! Just the flowers.

My future SIL got married there in 2014, and this is how it was until about 4 months out from her wedding. I am less than 8 months now, I am hoping it improves. I am someone who needs to plan, and this is just spiking my anxiety, LOL!

My fiancé's best friend, and best man, is currently at the resort for his honeymoon which ended up being a funny coincidence. I should send him to go find Cynthia lol!

Just edited this*...

I like how I haven't had coffee yet, and basically quoted the same thing I said before... LOL.

Keep me updated please :) I will do the same!

Got a response back 5 minutes after I posted that...telling me to look at a catalog. :)

Almost two weeks and no reply to TWO of my emails.  we are 2 months out.  Ughhhh.  

I just had a response from someone other than Cynthia in the wedding department with a different email address but they didn't give their name. I hope this means she's getting help answering emails

I just had a response from someone other than Cynthia in the wedding department with a different email address but they didn't give their name. I hope this means she's getting help answering emails

I actually received two emails over the weekend from Cynthia!  It gets better...I sent her another email this morning and I already heard back from her.  Seems like she is getting caught up since Mariana has left...I hope!

Has anyone used the 1-hour add-on video package recently?  If so, was it the price as listed at $320?  I am getting a much higher price by the resort's on-site vendor Season's Photo Studio (Beach Wedding Studios) but haven't heard back from our wedding coordinator at the resort about the listed price yet.

Has anyone used the 1-hour add-on video package recently?  If so, was it the price as listed at $320?  I am getting a much higher price by the resort's on-site vendor Season's Photo Studio (Beach Wedding Studios) but haven't heard back from our wedding coordinator at the resort about the listed price yet.

I saw Seasons Photo Studio's price for 1 hour was $450 on their website. Do we qualify for a lower rate? Where did you see the price listed at  $320?