Photo

Terrorist attacks

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
  • 294 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:23 PM

This is so sad and scary, there is 14 people from my company in Mumbai, India right now for training, they were supposed to fly home on Saturday but they had to cancel their flights and we don't know when they will be able to head back here. Scary!

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:25 PM

Wow...so sickening and tragic.

#13 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:44 PM

oh crap. i had a funeral yesterday so had not heard of this...thanks for the heads up. very sad indeed.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#14 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:48 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kristendotcom
          This is so sad and scary, there is 14 people from my company in Mumbai, India right now for training, they were supposed to fly home on Saturday but they had to cancel their flights and we don't know when they will be able to head back here. Scary!
          omg that is terrible, i guess they are all okay though?

i cant imagine being in the middle of something like that, ecsp away from home in a diff country, ya know? i dont even think they know who exactly did this..do they?

terrorist are such cowards.

#15 kristendotcom

kristendotcom
          • 294 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jacqueline
            omg that is terrible, i guess they are all okay though?

i cant imagine being in the middle of something like that, ecsp away from home in a diff country, ya know? i dont even think they know who exactly did this..do they?

terrorist are such cowards.
            I know... luckily they are ok, but we still don't know when they can get a new flight out of there scheduled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users