Terrorist attacks

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 12:58 AM

...has anyone heard about this, its terrible. It happened in Mumbai, India. Terrorist apparently were focusing on British and Americans...asking people in this hotel they took over for their passports! I just turned it on....so I could be wrong on some info, I want to hear what is going on exactly..but it IS a terrorists attack for sure, its still going on. They are taking Brit and Amer's hostage...

They said they heard 10-15 gun shots about 10 minutes ago!!! omg :o(

#2 Jacqueline

• VIP Member
    • 3,160 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:04 AM

wow nuts.. everyone is out of the hotel they just said but they are showing pix and its sooo bad... very graphic...it apparently was a very detailed and planned out attack...

#3 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:22 AM

jac i did see it on yahoo but then got busy with dinner and didnt have time to read more....

that is so sad! just when you think things are finally starting to look up for the world you get a harsh reminder that maybe not

#4 Yari

• VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:25 AM

It is very sad. My DH's company just sent a mass email banning travel to India.

#5 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:31 AM

Such a horrible tragedy! Devastating! I hope no one here was doing DW in India. Thoughts and Prayers to everyone that has family and those that don't that are affected.

#6 Kat81

• VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

So sad! I can't believe people sometimes. What do they gain out of this? Nothing, but so many people lose so much.

#7 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 03:09 AM

I heard about this.. its so sad.. my friends parents just went to India a few days ago but theyre an hour away.

#8 Jessica

• VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 11:18 AM

I didn't totally read the article, but I got the gist of it. So sad.

#9 ~*petals*~

• 1,572 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 01:31 PM

This was so scary-- I am supposed to go to India week after next for work. I hope they decide not to send me!

#10 -Kate-

• VIP Member
                  • 7,676 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:33 PM

My neighbor just got back from there on Monday. She got out in the nick of time. Scary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users