Night before Thanksgiving plans?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:42 PM

Is anyone going out tonight? I know it's the biggest party night of the year, but I'm staying in. I'm running to the mall right after work to grab something to wear for Saturday night (night out with the ladies- HOLLA) and I'll drink some wine tonight by my yip. Joe is going out tonight so I'll have the house to me self!

#2 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:43 PM

on the biggest party night of the year I'm staying home and get an early start on cooking for Thanksgiving.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:46 PM

i'm retarded. forgot the grocery would be jammed tonight, but i've got to get my ingredients! should have gone on monday or something then i'm boiling potatoes for mashed ahead of time, and then making dinner and watching charlie browns thanksgiving with doug and the kids. oh and somewhere in there i'm posting a poll for november MothM!

#4 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 05:59 PM

Abbie your superwoman. Have fun at the grocery store, it's brutal this time of year. I had to go twice already this week and derek volunteered to go for me today to get the 2 things i forgot. love that guy!

#5 Banana11

Banana11
        • VIP Member
        • 8,841 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

Abbie - I went to the grocery store on my lunch break and it was B to the IZZY bigtime! You need riot gear to get through there in one piece!

FI & I are going to pick up my E ring from the jeweler. We took it in this weekend to get cleaned. When they put it in the cleaning machine 2 diamonds fell out! Crap! At least it's under warranty and they'll fix it up for me.

#6 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:10 PM

good thing they fell out at the jewelry store. better there than somewhere else. Oh and now it's going to be so sparkly. i love when my ring is nice and clean. So pretty

#7 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:11 PM

Now that I'm prego nothing...Well actually I get to go get an ultra sound at 6:45. Probably just dinner and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving while the pies are cooking.
              Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:18 PM

i love charlie brown holiday movies :) we have the set, so every year we watch halloween, then thanksgiving, then christmas, and this year we got to watch the election one for the first time too!

#9 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

No big going out plans for me... I have to pack because I'm going to Miami tomorrow for a wedding... I'm so looking forward to some warm weather, sand and sun!

Does anyone else think it's weird that this is such a huge party night? I always thought that was strange.

#10 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,853 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 06:24 PM

I think it stems back from when everyone would come home from college and meet up. I get to drive three hours tonight to DH grandparents house. They live in a small farm town so I dont think we will be making a trek to the bar or anything. Plus I'm to old to go out the night before a big holiday. Recovery time takes a little longer than it used to.
                  Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users