Photo

Wedding/ROR Review ~ November 16-23 ~ LONG!!!

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:25 AM

Sounds like a great time was had by all! Your pictures are beautiful! Congrats to you both.

#42 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 12:57 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by christenew
      Fantastic review. Thanks so much. Just a clarification. What are the magnets for with the air conditioning? I am confused.
      The last resort we were in (GBP Cayacoa) you had to keep one of your room keys in the slot to keep the AC on. Maybe that's what the magnets are for. To keep in the slot for the AC when you are out of the room. We ended up just saying we got locked out of our room so they gave us an extra.

But I guess Tanya can clarify!

#43 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
      • 584 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by christenew
        Fantastic review. Thanks so much. Just a clarification. What are the magnets for with the air conditioning? I am confused.
        The reason for the magnets is because there is a device on the door frame for your balcony that when you open the door the air turns off. Using the magnet on the device will keep the air on while your door is open.

#44 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Ellipse22
          The reason for the magnets is because there is a device on the door frame for your balcony that when you open the door the air turns off. Using the magnet on the device will keep the air on while your door is open.
          Awh....sneaky sneaky!!!

#45 amagee

amagee
          • 129 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:29 AM

Congratulations!! Your pictures are beautiful and it sounds like everything went perfect!

I was also thinking of wearing my hair down, you are one of the only brides that has their hiar down. Was it okay or too humid?? I am afraid that it may get fuzzy or the curls won't stay it. In all your pictures your hair looked fabulous....but where there any problems with it being down?

#46 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:21 AM

Congrats and welcome back! You looked so beautiful!
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#47 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:33 AM

Gorgeous! great details in your review too! Thanks for the photographer info!

#48 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                • 584 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amagee
                  Congratulations!! Your pictures are beautiful and it sounds like everything went perfect!

I was also thinking of wearing my hair down, you are one of the only brides that has their hiar down. Was it okay or too humid?? I am afraid that it may get fuzzy or the curls won't stay it. In all your pictures your hair looked fabulous....but where there any problems with it being down?
                  It wasn't humid at all. The weather was nice. It was sunny for a bit then it was overcast for a while. The curl held for a while but it did start to fall out. When they curled my hair she didn't fluff out the curl..which is a good thing because within 30 minutes they started to fall a bit..which was the look I wanted.

I have funny hair though. It's naturally curly so it tends to frizz a bit anyway. All in all it worked out well. No problems with it down ;-) Now if you were getting married between April - August I would say put it up

#49 m_willis22

m_willis22
                  • 123 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:10 PM

good idea on the magnets. do you know how big of a magnet you need?

#50 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                    • 584 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by m_willis22
                      good idea on the magnets. do you know how big of a magnet you need?
                      I used a small round magnet...I would get a standard size magnet. If you forget to bring one there is a market just past the beach gazebo where you can buy one for a lot less than the gift shop!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users