Heidi and Spencer Eloped!

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#101 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:54 PM

his beard is seriously creepy! He's just slimey! did they say they got married the same night he got her hammered. I wasnt sure if the wedding was the next day, i thought i missed something since the video of it was during the day. I dont think they even showed the ceremony part, just the part of them walking out the church drinking champagne.
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#102 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
    • 2,424 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

Yeah they said they got married that night and the next morning they showed them in the hotel room talking about getting married last night and then showing them looking over the tape of them walking out of the chapel after the ceremony.
      It was also funny that they made Whitney's going away party look like it happened when heidi and spencer were down in Mexico, when really she moved to nyc back in sept.

#103 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by dolfinluck
        Yeah they said they got married that night and the next morning they showed them in the hotel room talking about getting married last night and then showing them looking over the tape of them walking out of the chapel after the ceremony.
        It was also funny that they made Whitney's going away party look like it happened when heidi and spencer were down in Mexico, when really she moved to nyc back in sept.
        I'm pretty sure it was the next day. Lo was talking in the after show about it being the next day. And the night they were drinking and talking about it it was dark out, then the video showed them the next day during the day. When they were talking about it, heidi was asking if it was his intentions to convince her to marry him down there. he said the tequila helped and she said it helped alot in convincing her to marry him.

#104 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:27 PM

yeah that sounds like a strong marriage, who doesnt need tequilla to convince yourself to get married.

#105 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:11 PM

so Heidi and Spencer were on my local radio station this morning - they declared they were going to keep their marriage certificate private to everyone but themselves - yeah right, publicity whores deciding not showing their certificate! - it is totally not legit.

Ugh he just makes me want to slap him - his voice is so annoying!

#106 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:28 PM

Yuck, they stink!

#107 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:54 PM

I agree. Nothing about them is private, not even her fake boobs. So why hide a marriage certificate? Unless Heidi and Spencer aren't their real names and they don't want anyone to know, haha.

They bug me so much.

#108 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

Also, on the preview it showed them getting married by a judge in the courtroom.

When we got LC here in California a couple of months ago, they didn't do it in a courtroom. I thought it looked fake. But maybe in LA County, they do perfrom the service in a courtroom. Who knows?

#109 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 04:35 PM

I just know this is fake. I hope someone can prove it.

#110 Jessica

Jessica
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by *Heather*
                      I agree. Nothing about them is private, not even her fake boobs. So why hide a marriage certificate?
                      Agreed.

I wonder what they are going to say if they ever split up. Are they going to have a fake divorce too? I used to like Heidi, even after she kept insisting on dating that pubic hair beard bastard, but seeing her episode, after episode with her 10 pounds of makeup and perfectly coiffed at all times hair, she's really begun to annoy the hell out of me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users