Photo

Giving Up Carbs?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 misha79

misha79
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:53 PM

I have given up carbs now just a little over two weeks. My wedding is right around the corner and I was desperate for a quick fix. My problem is that I have no self control I am unable to eat in moderation. However, if I tell myself I can't eat sugar or carbs well then I just don't. In the long run I would like to introduce back into my diet the good carbs but I am saving that for after my wedding. Hopefully, I will see results I haven't weighed myself yet because I don't want to let anything discourage me. I am going to weigh myself on the 10th of Feb. I'll let you know how it goes.

#22 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:13 PM

Ok I am sorry but I freakin LOVE the South Beach Diet! It's 2 weeks w/o any carbs - but then you slowly reintroduce them - whole wheat bread, that sort of thing. I know it has kind of a bad rep but my stomach is flatter then ever and I look better now then I did when I got married! I seriously love it. It's hard for the first 2 weeks but any diet that works is. If you really want to try it you should get the South Beach Diet book first - I checked it out at the library (I'm a cheapo LOL ). Anyways I know there are always 2 sides to every story but me, I love it! Good Luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users