Sharing a Windows Mediaplayer slideshow

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:38 PM

Does anyone know how I can share the awesome slideshow Bradley made for us? It's on a cd and includes audio and video files...I believe it was made on a Mac. It so awesome I want to share but can't figure out how to upload all of the components. Any techies out there that can help?

#2 ~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 31 March 2007 - 01:40 PM

Sorry Chrsita I'm no help. But I really hope you can share it, I would just loe to see the slideshow :)

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 April 2007 - 12:48 AM

can you upload it to youtube? or on photobucket...they allow you to upload video now...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 April 2007 - 02:11 PM

I thought of those 2 options Tammy, but this slide show is composed of like 5 different video type files & five diff audio files. I need to figure out how to make it one file. I may have R recreate it on his software that I know how to manipulate. ARGH! I totally want to share it with you guys, it's the perfect sampling of our day...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users