Photo

Secrets Maroma Brides

• Please log in to reply
2264 replies to this topic

#1591 nicc80

nicc80
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:14 PM

CriCri I think you posted a pic of your cocktail hour not long ago.  Looked perfect.  How many peole did you have and how many apps did you pick?  I notice on the menu it says pick one.  do not think that's enough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CriCri 

I have just found a couple of picture of my dinner:

The first one is the Caesar Salad, the second is National Beef Filet. Both of them were delicious!

Casear Salad.JPG

National Beef Fillet.JPG

#1592 nicc80

nicc80
    • 114 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by nicc80 

The national beef filet is different from the filet in the surf and turf?  What menu is that from?

#1593 CriCri

CriCri
      • 225 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:58 AM

Speaking of menus, for those of you who printed menus at secrets.  Does anyone know if they have word installed on their PC that is available?  By the way, thank you for mentioning it only prints in B&W.  Did anyone do a tasting?  Menu suggestions?  How was the surf & Turf?  Thai grouper?

I can partially answer your questions:

- Word is installed in the PCs available uin the Preferred reception, I have used it. Printer is in b/w

- I have eaten  Surf and Turf during the romantic dinner in the beach, it's very good except the steamed vegetable that is always a little bit raw.

For my wedding I have had National beef filet and also in this case steamed vegetable were raw so I think it's their receipe.

#1594 CriCri

CriCri
        • 225 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:59 AM

Did you use the resort florist or outside vendor?

Yes I have used Maya Floral that is the resort florist.

#1595 nicc80

nicc80
          • 114 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

Those of you who have married.  What did you think of the wording for the symbolic ceremony?  Do you hear it for the first time as you are exchanging vows or do you see it ahead of time?

nicole

#1596 nicc80

nicc80
            • 114 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

Leaving in 2 days and not even packed!!! I think I still have shopping to do!!!

#1597 CriCri

CriCri
              • 225 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:04 AM

CriCri I think you posted a pic of your cocktail hour not long ago.  Looked perfect.  How many peole did you have and how many apps did you pick?  I notice on the menu it says pick one.  do not think that's enough.

The picture of the cocktail was made by Beachbride, unfortunately I don't have any.

My guests told me that the appetizer was enough for everyone and something has remained in the dishes ...

I hope some other brides can hel you with pictures and suggestions

#1598 CriCri

CriCri
                • 225 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:08 AM

The national beef filet is different from the filet in the surf and turf?  What menu is that from?

Yes National beef filet is only meat and it becames from SIlver dinner

Surf and Turf is meat and fish and it becames from Golden dinner

You can mix the 2 Menu if you like

#1599 beachbride2013

beachbride2013
                  • 198 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:43 AM

I am the one who posted the pic of the apps for cocktail. It was for 20 people. Dinner follows so it is enough I think. There were a few things leftover (maybe 3) at the end of the cocktail hour.

For our meal, we had surf and turf (comes with shrimp). It was very good. The quality of the meat was the same as the steakhouse at the resort.

We did not do a tasting. We served the Secrets Salad (has hearts of palm) and it was also very good imo. Husband was not crazy about it though. For our desert (besides the wedding cake) we served the chocolate bread pudding and it was not my favorite but was still very good.

#1600 nicc80

nicc80
                    • 114 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

Hi girls... random question.  What are your thoughts on the italian restaurant Portafino?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users