Any other ROR 2010 Brides ??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Riu Bride 2010

Riu Bride 2010
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:50 PM

We have just got all our prices and details from the TA for our Feb 2010 wedding at ROR and am going to book next weekend! Im quite new to this site so wondering if anyone else is getting married in 2010??

thanks Sam x

#2 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 06:35 PM

I am planning to but not till December 2010 and the last time I checked my month was not available.

Welcome and happy Planning

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#3 misstrae76

• 217 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 04:29 AM

Hey there,
        we are planning for April 2010 but I had emailed ROR and they had said that no packages will be available till Feb 2010.
        Did your TA get that from ROR?

#4 Riu Bride 2010

Riu Bride 2010
        • 15 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:03 AM

Hi yer the prices were released on monday for 2010 and the wedding packages from riu i take it! We got the options of free package, riu Royal or Riu caprice for 2010! got all details of what you get and prices! In the UK through Thomson TA you can book your wedding up to the end of April 2010 at ROR Now!

Have you spoken to a travel agent or just to the hotel itself?!

If you would like the prices of the wedding packages for 2010 i can send them over to you with the info i have been given??

#5 misstrae76

• 217 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:06 AM

I have yet to get a TA I have family and friends from Canada and US so I am still tryin to figure out what the easiest way to do it. I was thinking that it was a lil too early yet since they told me nothing was going to be out till Feb 09 as for wedding packages at the ROR
            So yes if you don't mind can you email them to me! I took a little break in the resort stuff since there really was nothing to work with as for prices but now Im am soooo excited!!

Thanks Sam!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users