Sign in to follow this  
mspattemac

Has anyone done this?

I'm not wanting a big traditional wedding but I also wanted a little more than the basic. I was stressing myself out thinking about the logistics of everything. Then I came across a website that said that you can have a ceremony on the grounds of the Old Lahaina Luau and then afterward you can take your guests to the luau. I had them send me pictures and I thought it looked good (better than what I had pictured in my head). The only thing that still worries me a little is that I haven't found anyone online who has done this.

Has anyone done this or heard of people getting married there?

I'm attaching a pdf with some pictures that I received.

feedback.gif

2008 WEDDING PHOTOS.pdf

I have been to the Luau. It was after our friends wedding. The grounds are beautiful. The Luau is fun but a bit long...and the food was so/so. Have you been to one before?

The grounds are very nice & most likely the wedding would take place before they open the doors to the public for the luau.

I thought our food was very good, one of the best menus I've every had at a luau. We enjoyed it for our reception & I'd highly recommend. I worked with Kona Pokipala at OLL & she was wonderful!