Photo

Has anyone done this?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mspattemac

mspattemac
  • 168 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 03:18 AM

I'm not wanting a big traditional wedding but I also wanted a little more than the basic. I was stressing myself out thinking about the logistics of everything. Then I came across a website that said that you can have a ceremony on the grounds of the Old Lahaina Luau and then afterward you can take your guests to the luau. I had them send me pictures and I thought it looked good (better than what I had pictured in my head). The only thing that still worries me a little is that I haven't found anyone online who has done this.

Has anyone done this or heard of people getting married there?

I'm attaching a pdf with some pictures that I received.

Attached Files

#2 Tammy34

Tammy34
    • 11 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 07:32 PM

It does look wonderful!

#3 Chem

Chem
      • 12 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

I have been to the Luau. It was after our friends wedding. The grounds are beautiful. The Luau is fun but a bit long...and the food was so/so. Have you been to one before?

#4 SAM

SAM
        • 542 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:02 AM

Susan on BDW had her dinner/reception at the luau. I'm not sure how big it was or what she included. I would check with her

#5 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:45 PM

The grounds are very nice & most likely the wedding would take place before they open the doors to the public for the luau.

I thought our food was very good, one of the best menus I've every had at a luau. We enjoyed it for our reception & I'd highly recommend. I worked with Kona Pokipala at OLL & she was wonderful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users