Jump to content

Photo

Photo album, what are you doing?


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • Sr. Member
  • 5,248 posts

    Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:37 AM

    I don't even know what I'm doing. I hired him for 10 hours but I can't even fathom 10 hours of pic taking. Maybe I should do a trash the dress session or something. Or a day after. Who knows? But I am excited about the book even if it is going to cost a fortune. FI thinks it is so worth it so there you have it. To all the girls who want it just tell your FIs what my FI says to me "Happy wife, happy life".


    -Glenda

    #12 Sarah

    Sarah

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

      Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

      I'm going to do a Sharedink album, just like I did for my e-pics and b-pics. My b-pic album should be here in about a week and a half, I'm so excited!

      #13 jthrasher

      jthrasher
      • Banned
      • 486 posts

        Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

        I'm not sure what brand albums Juan uses but here is a link to what my coffee table albums are like

        Graphi albums

        They are made by a company in Italy called GraphiStudio. My rates for them start at $1795 BUT... most of my packages INCLUDE one of these so it saves you money.

        #14 Natalie Z

        Natalie Z
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,430 posts

          Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:42 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          I don't even know what I'm doing. I hired him for 10 hours but I can't even fathom 10 hours of pic taking. Maybe I should do a trash the dress session or something. Or a day after. Who knows? But I am excited about the book even if it is going to cost a fortune. FI thinks it is so worth it so there you have it. To all the girls who want it just tell your FIs what my FI says to me "Happy wife, happy life".


          -Glenda
          Glenda so funny about the "Happy wife, Happy life" comment my FI has said that to me numerous times! I think it is so funny!

          That is exactly what I thought about as well with Juan. We are having him from 4:00-11:00 and then doing a hour and a half fun day with him. I wanted some non wedding pictures! That is always a thought for you if you think that 10 hours will be too much in one day.

          #15 Nrvsbride

          Nrvsbride
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,248 posts

            Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:45 AM

            Yeah I think 7 hours is a lot better. Hmmm...I would rather use the extra money and get b-pics. You know assuming scientist can find a cure for my fat arse before then.

            -Glenda

            #16 TammyB

            TammyB
            • Sr. Member
            • 10,630 posts

              Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:47 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
              I'm going to do a Sharedink album, just like I did for my e-pics and b-pics. My b-pic album should be here in about a week and a half, I'm so excited!
              Sarah, since you already did your E-pics, how do you like the quality of the pages? Also I'm looking for a really nice book, meaning the actual cover.

              #17 Natalie Z

              Natalie Z
              • Sr. Member
              • 1,430 posts

                Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:49 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                Yeah I think 7 hours is a lot better. Hmmm...I would rather use the extra money and get b-pics. You know assuming scientist can find a cure for my fat arse before then.

                -Glenda
                Ya I hear ya on the cure for fat arse, but you are super skinny so I don't know what you are talking about!! I have my B-pcs this coming Tuesday and I'm really excited for them! I hope they go well!

                #18 Natalie Z

                Natalie Z
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,430 posts

                  Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:50 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
                  I'm not sure what brand albums Juan uses but here is a link to what my coffee table albums are like

                  Graphi albums

                  They are made by a company in Italy called GraphiStudio. My rates for them start at $1795 BUT... most of my packages INCLUDE one of these so it saves you money.
                  Your cover on the books are really cool! Thanks for sharing, they look great!

                  #19 LCBride2007

                  LCBride2007

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

                    Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Natalie M
                    Ya I hear ya on the cure for fat arse, but you are super skinny so I don't know what you are talking about!! I have my B-pcs this coming Tuesday and I'm really excited for them! I hope they go well!
                    Natalie - where are you doing your b-pics, or with who? How exciting - i didn't know that you had booked them - YAY!!

                    #20 TammyB

                    TammyB
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 10,630 posts

                      Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:54 AM

                      Ann, are you moving this weekend?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users