Kristina's Club Med Cancun Review 11-1-08

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 emaya77

emaya77
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:30 AM

Hi Ayita,
    so you love club med too? Have you recently been to the one in cancun? You live in Paris? They say that the club med is so nice becuase the owners are french...do you notice anything that is french-like there that is especially nice?
    Thanks!

#22 emaya77

emaya77
    • 92 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:33 PM

Hi Kristina,
      Did you have to pay extra for flowers at your reception? I saw that you had (I think) lillys or something on the tables?
      Haven't committed yet...am 75% there...am scared though. I want to make sure Club Med is the right choice and isn't going to end up costing us more than we can afford! It's tough when it's a la carte, vs. a wedding package, like at most resorts.
      Thanks!

#23 kristina&kevin

kristina&kevin
      • 119 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 07:47 PM

Sorry it took me so long to respond...I haven't been online that much lately. No, I didn't have any flowers for my reception. I just did sand with candles in vases and some shells laid out around it. A lot of it was borrowed from Sharon. I'm sure you could arrange to borrow something from her. Glad to hear your still leaning towards Club Med. If you need anything else let me know:)

Kristina

#24 SAM

SAM
        • 542 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

Congrats! Lots of great details

#25 shae

shae
          • 308 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:32 PM

Thank you soooooo much for all the wonderful details! I'm totally considering Club Med as one of my top choices now

#26 Darleney

Darleney
            • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

Did you ever end up using Club Med Cancun?? I was thinking about doing mine there. I have never been there and planned on going there Feb 2013.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users