Photo

98 cent beach mats

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
  • 2,777 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 03:35 AM

ooo.. we also have a lakehouse a couple hours from here in Idaho so I can check Northern Idaho and Spokane, WA for you. My FSIL lives up there she can pick them up for me, or we're headed up there on Friday so she could hold them for me. I'll call up there tomorrow too. We have 4 stores over there.

#22 Kathie

Kathie
    • 2,654 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:50 AM

Jacilynda you are awesome. I will pm you.

#23 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:55 AM

Those are such a great find! I hope they still have some at my Pier 1!

#24 kristin928

kristin928
        • 78 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:05 PM

I bought all the red ones in the Sacramento area. I will check to see if any of the stores that I went to have any blue ones left. I think I called 5 stores last week and only two stores even had them left in stock. If I find anything, I will let you know!

#25 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
          • 813 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

I just got my 32 ;-)...anyone living in the Charlotte NC area, I found a crapload at the South Bldv location and I sold the University location out. I wouldn't be surprised if the other locations had a bunch. I will let you know that they are fairly heavy once you get a bunch....

#26 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
            • 813 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:09 PM

I called back to one of the stores and they still have a bunch. I will see if I can get there tonight after work and grab the rest for whoever needs them....

On a side note - check the mats!! We got a few and when we opened them, some were ripped (the bamboo) and some had detatched handles. We had to return a few of the defectives.

#27 mspattemac

mspattemac
              • 168 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:16 PM

I didn't realize there were two threads about these mats. I found 6 dark blue and 4 red but the clearance price is 2.48. We have another store across town that probably has them too. If anyone wants them, let me know and I'll pick them up.

#28 Kathie

Kathie
                • 2,654 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:41 AM

That's weird that they were not marked .98 like the rest of the stores. I'll p.m. you.

#29 mspattemac

mspattemac
                  • 168 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 04:04 AM

I dont understand either because someone said they were .98 in KC so I figured they would be here also.

#30 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
                    • 813 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

I think all the stores should be linked. I didn't look at the sticker price on mine, but when they checked the price at 2 stores, they came up as .98

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users