Photo

Air Jamaica just canceled my flight! Do I stay with them or switch?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Myda77

Myda77
  • 821 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

I haven't heard anything from my travel agent about it yet. There are a few us flying back on air jamaica that day. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
    Maida & Tomas
    Circa 2004 - Our first picture together!

#12 Trice

Trice
    • 295 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:57 PM

Hey Petals,

Just noticed this thread. I wanted to give you an update on my AJ saga. Well today I checked and Delta have the flights on sale to Jamaica today for what we originally paid on AJ back in October. We were able to get the dates we wanted and not pay the higher price. Now my travel agent has to switch all my guest that were returning on Monday March 9th to Delta. Hopefully it won't be a problem for them.

#13 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
      • 856 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 02:58 PM

Air Jamaica just cancelled our guests flight on Friday, November 13th from Baltimore to Montego Bay. We had to switch all of our guests to American Airlines. They now have to connect in Miami Hopefully this is their last cancellation.

#14 A2Bride

A2Bride
        • 676 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Good luck, I am sure everything will turn out for the best. One good reason to fly down a few days prior to the ceremony...

#15 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
          • 856 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by A2Bride
            Good luck, I am sure everything will turn out for the best. One good reason to fly down a few days prior to the ceremony...
            Thanks!! We just extended our trip for another day due to the flight cancellation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users