- All the above are net rates in US dollars, per person per night based in all inclusive plan with tax included
- Bedding type is not guaranteed for groups.
- For triple and quadruple occupancy first two pax pay as double and third and fourth pax pay 3rd and 4th pax rate.
- Check in online is not valid for groups.
Sandos Playacar Brides!
Posted 02 July 2009 - 09:51 AM
Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:00 AM
***Click on the picture above to view rates
- These Rates are exclusive for this group, per person, per night in US dollars standard room (hotel room) in â€œAll Inclusive Planâ€.
- Above rates are net non commissionable.
- The above rates include taxes and gratuities.
- The above mentioned rates, as well as the rooms are subject to availability and changes without previous notice until a Group
- Contract has been signed and 1st deposit is received. These rates are exclusive for this group, as long is it remains with at
- least 16 rooms or 32 adult persons paid.
- Private check in with welcome tropical drinks for the group.
- Consulting and organization of Group activities by the sports and entertainment team.
- Group rate guaranteed for group anticipated arrivals or further departure dates.
- One room free per every 25 rooms paid.
- It is understood that the rates and courtesies confirmed here, are based on the initial number of rooms requested.
Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:25 AM
| Originally Posted by Diana |
Ok ladies... We are getting ready to leave in just a few days. 5 to be exact! (I actually already packed!)
Let me know if there is anything specific pictures you want of the place or any specific questions you want answered. I don't think I will on here later than sunday afternoon so get them in before then and I will try my best to deliver!
Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:09 AM
We are told that we are given a marriage certificate in Spanish but to make it legal in the US it costs $270 or we can have it done in the US. Those that have gotten married recently, did Sandos do it for you or did you have it done back in the states? If you had it done in the states, how much and where did you get it done?
Thx, Tommy and Laura
Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:07 PM
Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:28 PM
Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:28 AM
| Originally Posted by kaitlin422 |
Hey ladies!! Just have to vent! I know some of you have been waiting for the 2010 rates to come in like me... Lupita had told me she "penciled" in my date (june 26, 2010) and told me to let her know as soon as we booked... so I booked the DAY AFTER the rates came in on the website... emailed her, and she replied with a forward that she sent to someone else who inquired about the same date as me... so now I have no clue if I lost my date or if I can beat this other couple to faxing in the confirmation of the date... now that I have booked my trip and family and friends are starting to book... I hope this can all be worked out! So stressful - hope no one else has a problem!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users